question about the food in Quarantine?

The Raillys

Hello I have a question about the food in Australian quarantine.

One of my cats gets bad allergic dermatitis, She has a allergy to a lot of the fillers (Wheat, starch, rice) that mainstream supermarket cat food brands put in the food.

I only feed my cats food brands that are at least 95% meat. Did you know Whiskers and Felix here in the Uk are 4% meat!

Has anyone else taken their pets into quarantine with diet or medication requirements?

Hello I have a question about the food in Australian quarantine.

One of my cats gets bad allergic dermatitis, She has a allergy to a lot of the fillers (Wheat, starch, rice) that mainstream supermarket cat food brands put in the food.

I only feed my cats food brands that are at least 95% meat. Did you know Whiskers and Felix here in the Uk are 4% meat!

Has anyone else taken their pets into quarantine with diet or medication requirements?

You can fill a form in and get your vet to sign it if your cat needs special food or medicines etc

They must be constantly cleaning up diarrhoea in quarantine!! Such an abrupt change of diet is bound to give most pets an upset stomach! My dog definitely will! I assume the staff/vets are used to that and wont assume my dog is poorly?!

My Shar Pei has raw but am changing him now bit by bit to dry food just hoping he eats in quarantine !

Archived