PR Visa

crissy31

Hi

I want to inquire on the current processing timelines for employer sponsored subclass 186 visa. My immigration agent lodge our visa last October 22, 2015, but nothing seems to have progressed since then. Its been almost 5 months since the application was submitted. Is anyone else also in the same boat.

or is there any online inquiry to know the status of Visa??Thank you

Hi

I want to inquire on the current processing timelines for employer sponsored subclass 186 visa. My immigration agent lodge our visa last October 22, 2015, but nothing seems to have progressed since then. Its been almost 5 months since the application was submitted. Is anyone else also in the same boat.

or is there any online inquiry to know the status of Visa??Thank you

Hi crissy31

i applied in September still waiting

nothing from immi yet

Hi everyone,

Pls help me to adv if I can logde nom application before 2 yrs working of 457 2 months earlier. By the way, anyone else was granted PR 186 TRT if you have been working for yr employer just 23 months before lodging nomination application.

One morr question. Complete 2 yrs wz yr employment is one of requirement to grant 186 PR, but 2 yrs is based from the date you signed labour contract or from the date you started to work for them.

Thks for your soonest adv

Hi everyone,

Pls help me to adv if I can logde nom application before 2 yrs working of 457 2 months earlier. By the way, anyone else was granted PR 186 TRT if you have been working for yr employer just 23 months before lodging nomination application.

One morr question. Complete 2 yrs wz yr employment is one of requirement to grant 186 PR, but 2 yrs is based from the date you signed labour contract or from the date you started to work for them.

Thks for your soonest adv

You can only apply under the TRT stream if you have worked 2 years on a 457 visa. So not a day earlier or the nomination and application would be refused.

Hi Guys, I am a little bit confused on how this forum works, I just joined and I have a question to ask regarding Vettassess assessment for Occupational health and safety advisor role. I have a BSc In biology and an MSc in environmental management, over 5 years experience in OHS (3 years after my BSc and the rest after my MSc in 2010). I also hold a NEBOSH certificate in OHS from England, I am confused if Vettassess would assess me positive. Can someone who has passed through vetassess throw more light on this for me. Cheers.

Archived