UK Police Checks - Please help

PerfectPerth

Good Morning All!

Currently applying for a 189 visa from Perth, Australia.

Im about to request Police Checks from the UK but wondering about the proof of address section. I have NO bills in my name and all my bank statements are online. I can download and a print an online statement but do they accept this??

The only other thing I have is proof of direct debit for a recent gym membership.

Could you please tell me what you sent as proof of address and if you had any issues?!

Thanks so much! Good Morning All!

Im about to request Police Checks from the UK but wondering about the proof of address section. I have NO bills in my name and all my bank statements are online. I can download and a print an online statement but do they accept this??

The only other thing I have is proof of direct debit for a recent gym membership.

Could you please tell me what you sent as proof of address and if you had any issues?!

Thanks so much!

Online bank statements should be fine (i used my online statements), worst case scenario go into the bank and request them. I don't think the police check is as strict as immigration they just need this information to prove you are who you say you are. Have you a drivers license with your address? Lease? Letters from the bank? Receipts for big purchases such as holidays?

It may be worth contacting them and asking these questions.

Good Morning All!

Thanks so much! Good Morning All!

Thanks so much!

Hi guys!

Archived