820/801 Visa application query

Hello all,

I looked for a thread on this topic but had no joy.

Currently in Oz on a 300 visa (prospective marriage) and are now married, so post honeymoon will be applying for the next stage 820/801.

Is is it as onerous? Is as much information needed? We used a migration agent for the 300 but are thinking we might do the next bit ourselves. It seems like all he really did was to present in a well laid out way what documents we needed and then uploaded them once I had filled them in.

Any any advice is welcomed.

I'd have not used an agent for the PMV. Its not a difficult visa application at all. One of the most simple usually. There is more to fill in form wise for the partner visa but its not difficult. Provide the evidence (altho you won't have as much as others probably), fill in the forms and submit. Following on from the PMV the partner visa application isn't rocket science. Most people apply themselves. We have a long standing partner visa thread and you can ask questions of the forum also.