Average Cost of Agent Fees

grahamandtracey

Hi!!

Agents fees vary dependant on what you've already done yourself, what stage you're at, how much support you need and stuff like that.....but an initial assessment will probably set you back about $200 I think, in which they will assess your situation and provide possible strategies and a layout of fees if you wish to proceed. Fees are usually paid in instalments.

Eg: first payment on accepting the agent, second on submitting skills assessment, third on successful skills assessment, fourth as a progression payment, then a final payment on submitting visa application etc.

cheers guys no skills needed ect as going on a143 contributory permanent resident parent visa sponsored by our daughter ,although i do have plumber qualifications prob just wing it and get a part time job when /if we ever get there as will be living with daughter ,,not sponging off her tho as i already get a work pension so can pay my way at the age of 53 regards graham and Tracey xx

Other point to make, even if not relevant. Agents are just that and not a definitive authority. The first agent I contacted (a well know one on these boards, no names) and filled in the online assessment. Called me back to explain I was unlikely to get enough points, due to work experience and formal training. Had no chance of a 189 visa and may just get a sniff of a sponsored option in the future. So I went with another well known (John Adams) and as timeline indicates, had no hassle with a 189 visa.

:cute:

I was quoted £1700 a couple weeks ago for a 190 where I had already done skills assessment and they would pick up from State sponsorship, EOI and main application. Think it would have been 2200 if they did everything. This was only their charge, visa fees etc on top of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived