Travelling to Australia in 2016 JOIN HERE

Guest The Pom Queen

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Selling up and Departing the UK 7th Dec 2016 Arriving Perth 8th December, Heading down to Margaret River, for Christmas then heading up towards Bussleton/Bunbury to look for Work and somewhere to Live!!! But will continue into Perth and beyond if necessary! scary but you only live once!!

Sal and Neil:ssign7:

Hey just about to book my flights for mid September, will be starting off in either Sydney or Melbourne! Travelling alone and aim to get hold of a trailer/camper van to explore as much of Australia as possible - get in touch if you're up for meeting up, or if you've got any advice or recommendations. Looking forward to it all - exciting times!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Looking at travelling to oz in October! I will be in Sydney for a week from the 3rd then perhaps looking to move to Melbourne to find myself work! Doing it alone for first time, hoping to work for a bit to and keep travelling ☺️

Hello everyone!

I'm flying solo to Adelaide in October from Amsterdam, going to rent a camper and drive the Great Ocean Road to Melbourne.

As I'm on a WHV, I'll be looking for farm/ fruit picking work later on.

Would be cool to meet like-minded travellers!

• 3 weeks later...
I have book a flight ticket to Melbourne on 20th December. Do you want to go with me? :jiggy:

We are flying out on the 28th and arrive early morning on the 30th of December! We can arrange a meet up! I'll send you a message before we leave Glasgow :laugh:!

Hey, I'm Mark and fly in on 3rd September to Melbourne, having recently decided to leave Brighton (UK) after 7 years (degree, job, life etc....). I'm staying at the Nunnery on recommendation of a good friend who stayed there recently as a base for my first week. Unfortunately, I don't drive but am looking to help someone cover costs who needs an extra person in a car / van. I'm 28, very easygoing, and well into live music. Message me if this fits!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived