Jump to content

Which AHPRA to send registration application to?


Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm asking on behalf of a friend who is wanting to practice midwifery when travelling (I don't know all the visa details or anything) all I am wondering is which AHPRA office should she send her documents to when she does not know where she will go to first?


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...