need some visa help and advice

cmh656

Hi guys!

I was hoping someone could help me out please. My situation is very complicated.

I am looking to move to oz with my wife. We are both aged 25.

I currently run my own estate and letting agency and also have a personal property portfolio. I have looked on the skill list and real estate agency isnt on there and i dont think it will be anytime soon.

Do i have other options?

I also have allot in savings after selling one of my houses recently, can this help me also?

Be great if someone could help as im not having much luck with any visa agencies.

Thank you!!

Hi guys!

I was hoping someone could help me out please. My situation is very complicated.

I am looking to move to oz with my wife. We are both aged 25.

I currently run my own estate and letting agency and also have a personal property portfolio. I have looked on the skill list and real estate agency isnt on there and i dont think it will be anytime soon.

Do i have other options?

I also have allot in savings after selling one of my houses recently, can this help me also?

Be great if someone could help as im not having much luck with any visa agencies.

Thank you!!

[TABLE=width: 896]

[TR]

[TD]Property Manager

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Real Estate Agency Principal

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Real Estate Agent

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Real Estate Representative

are all listed on the CSOL.

You would need a state or territory sponsorship (unlikely, but not impossible) or an employer nomination.

You might want to consult a registered migration agent for advice about other possible strategies.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi

You will have to obtain your Real Estate Agents Certificates before you can work in an Estate Agency. Check out the REIQ website. The courses can be completed via distance learning but you need to be living in Australia.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Good luck.

Archived