Problems with Visa

lisa hurhangee

Hi

we are having problems getting a working visa for Australia, but it says that we can get one for New Zealand , does anyone know how easy it would be to emigrate from New Zealand to Australia after a few years?

any advice is a help

thanks

Lisa

You would still have to meet the same requirements whether you apply from NZ or from the UK.

The only way it would make a difference would be if you went to NZ and became a citizen. You can then live in Australia on a temporary visa, but to gain PR you still have to jump through the same hoops.

Poor little New Zealand I used it for a visa stop once too.

i imagine it would work, New Zealand citizens are entitled to work without restriction in Australia (maybe NZ pr can come to think of it)

Can be corrected but think only NZ citizens have that right, NZ PR need a visa of sorts and then without looking up detail a NZ PR i think needs to show time in NZ to get to be a NZ citizen in first place. I dont think as a plan will make it easier to emigrate to Australia via NZ emigrating to NZ first plus the years to become a NZ citizen.

Can be corrected but think only NZ citizens have that right, NZ PR need a visa of sorts and then without looking up detail a NZ PR i think needs to show time in NZ to get to be a NZ citizen in first place. I dont think as a plan will make it easier to emigrate to Australia via NZ

Youd certainly need to commit to living on NZ for some time, nice country but if u want to be elsewhere could be hard to do

Archived