medical enquiry

anesupaida

Hello everyone

I applied for 189 visa on the 8th of January and was requested to go for medicals on the 20th of January. My 3 dependants got a status and it was stated as " All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime".

I had to go for a repeat urinalysis for 2 more time. After the last one, after a couple of days i finally got the same message against my health assessment.

1. Does it mean that our medicals are okay?.

What also bothers me is the report i got from the panel doctor. He graded me as a B on the urinalysis. Will i get a referral or its done?

Am worried.

Guest Priscilla101

The dr doing the rest doesn't decide. He writes down your answers and sends the to the panel. Depending on what the issue was (water infection can make the dip fail, blood in urine can be anything from big nasty to period to stones) it's not conclusive. But they will look at your overall results and decide from there.

Mine is doing a similar thing- I had TB as a child and they kinda don't like it. But my X-ray was clean. So now someone decides if I'm a health risk (hopefully not lol) so it just so it just sits as processing can continue. Until a visa is granted or declined

• 2 weeks later...

Archived