Sending Excess Baggage...

empire

We are in the progress in selling to move to United Kingdom, and we will be flying with emirates. Having excess baggage is costly it's around $50.00/kg, and so lets say around $1000 just to bring extra Baggage.

http://www.jettaexcessbaggage.com.au/index.php I just checked out Jetta and looks like it's the best way to go about sending excess baggage to United Kingdom. What are others then Jetta?

We thought about forgetting about excess baggage and just buy what we need once we get there, however the deeper we look into it it turns out that we will have way to much stuff that we need to send so Excess Baggage it is then.

We are in the progress in selling to move to United Kingdom, and we will be flying with emirates. Having excess baggage is costly it's around $50.00/kg, and so lets say around $1000 just to bring extra Baggage.

http://www.jettaexcessbaggage.com.au/index.php I just checked out Jetta and looks like it's the best way to go about sending excess baggage to United Kingdom. What are others then Jetta?

We thought about forgetting about excess baggage and just buy what we need once we get there, however the deeper we look into it it turns out that we will have way to much stuff that we need to send so Excess Baggage it is then.

Emirates have a 30 kilo luggage allowance which is quite good plus maybe if you contact them and saw you emigrating they will allow you more If you pre oozed with them for the excess baggage they might give you a discount on the cost per kilo We have found them very good all round

Emirates have a 30 kilo luggage allowance which is quite good plus maybe if you contact them and saw you emigrating they will allow you more If you pre oozed with them for the excess baggage they might give you a discount on the cost per kilo We have found them very good all round

Thanks Pat, 30 Kilo is allot per person. That's 90 kilo between the three of us. at this point in time we do not know ow much kilo we going to have.

Guest The Pom Queen
That's got nothing to do with it

That sounded very rude, I'm sure you didn't mean it to come across that way? Both @Tink and @Cerberus1 both gave you options to get your items back via air which is what you asked for. Qantas freight is useful if you want to send items ahead of time, on the same flight or after.

• 3 weeks later...

That sounded very rude, I'm sure you didn't mean it to come across that way? Both @Tink and @Cerberus1 both gave you options to get your items back via air which is what you asked for. Qantas freight is useful if you want to send items ahead of time, on the same flight or after.
I don't mean it in a rude way, I have checked it out and from our point of view it's not for me or not for what I'm after anyway. I sometimes say things back to front witch I don't really mean that. I also had an Bad way with grammar and the way I type. Thanks again thought

Archived