come on leicester city

bunbury61

As I type Leicester are beating Manchester city at the emirates 3-0 ....

In a league where some players are on £250,000 a week ,little Leicester will be leading the table by 6 points .

Leading the line is a bloke from amateur football ,Jamie vardy.

The sensation of the league this year mahrez cost £400k,whick by premier league prices ,is pennies.

A host of free transfers and championship players are leading the premier league .

I bloody hope they do it .....it will show all these over paid show ponies what can be achieved with teamwork

ON BEHALF OF NEUTRALS EVERYWHERE

COME ON LEICESTER

Guest Guest114430
I leave for Australia in 3 weeks and I will be absolutely gutted if I miss Leicester lift the trophy!! Oh well 2am fox sports it is...

being in australia kinda softens the blow ay!!! the good thing about fox sports is that they show all 3pm kick offs which is great, altho timings are obviously an issue!! good luck with the move!!

being in australia kinda softens the blow ay!!! the good thing about fox sports is that they show all 3pm kick offs which is great, altho timings are obviously an issue!! good luck with the move!!

Thanks man!! Exciting times for me and my club. Yeah the timings are going to be a nightmare.. Plus, finding a place open to show the matches on the Sunshine Coast is going to be almost impossible at a guess.

It's a mad mad season. If we beat Arsenal next week i will REALLY start to believe we can do it.

Guest Guest114430
Thanks man!! Exciting times for me and my club. Yeah the timings are going to be a nightmare.. Plus, finding a place open to show the matches on the Sunshine Coast is going to be almost impossible at a guess.

It's a mad mad season. If we beat Arsenal next week i will REALLY start to believe we can do it.

i really hope you dont beat arsenal next week, we need the win also!! when i was in perth there was a 24hr pizza place that showed all the games, so with any luck you might find something similar.

what visa are you going over on?

i really hope you dont beat arsenal next week, we need the win also!! when i was in perth there was a 24hr pizza place that showed all the games, so with any luck you might find something similar.

what visa are you going over on?

Well agree to disagree on that one then hahaha.

Yeah hopefully mate otherwise I'll find away to stream it.

I'm heading over on a 189 skilled independent visa, it's been long slog but finally managed to get the grant [emoji1].

Guest Guest114430
Well agree to disagree on that one then hahaha.

Yeah hopefully mate otherwise I'll find away to stream it.

I'm heading over on a 189 skilled independent visa, it's been long slog but finally managed to get the grant [emoji1].

haha....to be honest, i'd quite like the foxes to win it!

same here on the long slog, 18 months - 24 months since i first enquired about a visa to my agent!!

everything done now tho, just waiting on a decision.

i've gone down the 190 route, i had enough points for a 189 but the 190 was a slightly quicker process regarding EOI etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived