Visa 190 - restrictions/conditions

lsto

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the conditions of the 190 visa. I understand it is expected that you live in NSW (state I wish to move to) for a minimum of 2 years. The Australian immigration website states I would have to 'meet any other requirements'. However, is there common restrictions that anyone is aware of, such as having to live in a certain post code within NSW or having to work in your occupation for a certain length of time over there?

On a separate note, I wondered if anyone knew if the chances are higher and quicker to be invited on a 189 visa than a 190 visa?

Hi Captain C.

I am planning to move out an a 190 visa via NSW sponsorship, however I may be offered a job in Perth. Is there any restrictions on accepting this job and working there.. I.e. address, bank account reasons or tax reasons. Basically anything atall that may come into question. Thanks very much for your help

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the conditions of the 190 visa. I understand it is expected that you live in NSW (state I wish to move to) for a minimum of 2 years. The Australian immigration website states I would have to 'meet any other requirements'. However, is there common restrictions that anyone is aware of, such as having to live in a certain post code within NSW or having to work in your occupation for a certain length of time over there?

On a separate note, I wondered if anyone knew if the chances are higher and quicker to be invited on a 189 visa than a 190 visa?

Subclass 190 is more flexible. You may move anywhere within the state. Referring to your post code restriction, that is applicable for RSMS Subclass 187.

Hi Captain C.

I am planning to move out an a 190 visa via NSW sponsorship, however I may be offered a job in Perth. Is there any restrictions on accepting this job and working there.. I.e. address, bank account reasons or tax reasons. Basically anything atall that may come into question. Thanks very much for your help

Yes, you can take the job in WA, if you wish. There are no restrictions with a 190, only a 'moral obligation' to live and work in the sponsoring state.

Archived