Burnt bridges?

Guest Rbecca

Well I gave in my notice at school and I booked my flights. I go on Feb 12th with Emirates (partly business class with great price from Trailfinders) stopping for 4 days in Dubai and 4 days in Singapore. Thats only three months and 1 week away and I haven't sold the house or even had any offers.

I think I may have had some sort of breakdown. I wouldn't buy a warm coat at the weekend even though it was on sale because I decided I wouldn't get the wear out of it.

What on earth am I going to do if the house doesn't sell? I need the money to live and buy in Oz and I'm not keen on renting because the house and money are tied up, but on the other hand I can't afford the mortgage here and rent there. Good God I've become a rambling wreck! HELP!!

Rebecca

Hi

you are a very brave lady, we also have our visa but havn't sold the house, i couldn't do what youv'e done, but GOOD LUCK and have several glasses of wine your going to need it.

Karen and Nigel

Hi Rebecca,

I'll keep everything crossed for you that you sell your house soon. You're far braver than us as we had no intention of booking flights before selling the house :)

We sold our house last week and in total it was on the market for 11 weeks. We're looking to leave end of Jan & will probably book flights next week once we're sure everything's going ok with the house.

Good luck....keep busy!

Anita x

Archived