best location for familys

alancooper77

Hi all,

just wanting some information about a few areas in Queensland, I've managed to find work over in Oz by two different employers, my issue is which area offers a better life style for my family, one is based in Ipswich and the other is in Narangba / Burpengary. Any feed back would be great.

Thanks Alan

I would go for Narangba/Burpengary side of town, purely for the reason it is nearer the coast. This is personal to me but as I live on the bay side and work in the Ipswich area at present and I have also worked in the Narangbe area, I have therefor experienced both area's and to coastal side of town will always win for me.

Good luck with the move.

Keith

Hi all,

just wanting some information about a few areas in Queensland, I've managed to find work over in Oz by two different employers, my issue is which area offers a better life style for my family, one is based in Ipswich and the other is in Narangba / Burpengary. Any feed back would be great.

Thanks Alan

I agree with Keith and Linda. Also the Narangba State Schools have a good reputation and there is a strictly applied catchment area. However, if you stray outside of Narangba (ie more towards Caboolture, Morayfield etc) it can be a bit red neck... The other thing to note about Ipswich is that it is generally 3-4 C warmer than Brisbane in Summer and 3-4 C cooler than Brisbane in winter. It also seems to cop a lot of the fierce summer storms and associated hail as the storms tend to come from the west.

If you are not bothered about living by the coast daily then also look at areas like Springfield Lakes, Brookwater, Sinnamon Park, Jindalee, Mt Omaney, all nice areas that are great value for money and would give a relatively straight forward commute to Ipswich. You would also have a good choice of schools if needed.

Cal x