Want to rent a car in Brisbane - Does anyone know of any good deals or rental companies?

MelanieJS

Try East Coast Rentals for hiring a car. I've used them a few times in the past and they were pretty good.

There are lots of car yards around especially 'the magic mile' at Ipswich Rd Moorooka, just remember to haggle and never pay the asking price.

Cal x

We arrive in Brisbane Friday evening and need a car rental straightaway. Does anyone know of any good deals or rental companies? Also, we will want to buy a car - any good car deals for December 2015? Thanks.

we used these guys before and we got amazing cheap rental and a great hassle free service. I'd recommend it. Or just use the international big ones like Hertz.

http://www.got2go.com.au/

as for buying a car, you will find that used cars in Australia are insanely expensive. (don't depreciate much) so if you have money for a new one you might just look at one!

Guest guest113165
We arrive in Brisbane Friday evening and need a car rental straightaway. Does anyone know of any good deals or rental companies? Also, we will want to buy a car - any good car deals for December 2015? Thanks.

call this man 0406780259

He is very good man, very trusty.

I used several cars from him. He has Dealer in Gympie rd Kedron.

100% trusty, genuine and cheap price you will get.

Apex Apex Apex Apex Apex!!!!

My parents rent from them (in Hendra near the airport) every single time and they are brilliant. They are the cheapest for all inclusive and include the most. They are also laid back and don't try to fleece you for anything like a lot of them do.

Don't use Hertz! We had a nightmare renting from them.

we've booked a car with apex, we booked with them last time. They collect you at airport when u call and reasonable prices. This time we have booked for 1 month to give us time to buy a car then we are doing one way hire so pick up Brisbane drop at Coolangatta as we'll be living dow there. Would be a good excuse to head to DFO tho to drop at Brisbane :)

Archived