Urgent help to adding someone to a visa application

Tsoglog Busgui

Hi all

I have recently applied 189 visa and I put my martial status as divorced, as I went through a divorce exactly a year ago. Currently, my case is moving forward, it looks like a CO been allocated.

Me and my ex-wife are recently getting back together and thinking of re-registering our marriage for the sake our kid,

Is it too late for me to fill in the "change of circumstances" form and change my martial status as married after re-registering our marriage? Would it make things more complicated in the eyes of the CO and delay my visa ?

If I re-marry to an ex-wife, the partner visa requirements such as the condition that the subjects must live together at least 12 month, to have shared property etc etc still apply or the conditions can be more lenient? We do have a child together and jointly owns a property etc

Can someone please suggest on this , thank you very much

Hi all

I have recently applied 189 visa and I put my martial status as divorced, as I went through a divorce exactly a year ago. Currently, my case is moving forward, it looks like a CO been allocated.

Me and my ex-wife are recently getting back together and thinking of re-registering our marriage for the sake our kid,

Is it too late for me to fill in the "change of circumstances" form and change my martial status as married after re-registering our marriage? Would it make things more complicated in the eyes of the CO and delay my visa ?

If I re-marry to an ex-wife, the partner visa requirements such as the condition that the subjects must live together at least 12 month, to have shared property etc etc still apply or the conditions can be more lenient? We do have a child together and jointly owns a property etc

Can someone please suggest on this , thank you very much

If you re-marry (or register) then that is a major change of circumstances and you MUST advise DIBP.

If you are married there is no requirement to live together for 12 months (that is even under question for de facto now). You are married, she needs to be included on the application.