ETA refused :(

Lou

Hi everybody

I'm from France, and I recently spend 1 one year in Australie with a Working Holidays visa.

I left Australia one day before my visa end. Two days after that, I asked for a ETA visa through a agency.

My visa has refused by the Australien gouvnment. :sad:

I don't know why... I think, as I had read on internet, they think I come back for work, this is not true, I'm would like be back for travelling as I spend one year as au pair (I have travelled in one year during my days off but not at all I would like do).

can I ask for a evisitor now ? Do I have change to be granted?

I saw on internet that sometimes a visa is refused but after granted...

What do I have to do?

I really want come back to Australia for only three months becore after that I'm back to school..

Thanks for your help.

Sorry for my English..!!

Hi everybody

I'm from France, and I recently spend 1 one year in Australie with a Working Holidays visa.

I left Australia one day before my visa end. Two days after that, I asked for a ETA visa through a agency.

My visa has refused by the Australien gouvnment. :sad:

I don't know why... I think, as I had read on internet, they think I come back for work, this is not true, I'm would like be back for travelling as I spend one year as au pair (I have travelled in one year during my days off but not at all I would like do).

can I ask for a evisitor now ? Do I have change to be granted?

I saw on internet that sometimes a visa is refused but after granted...

What do I have to do?

I really want come back to Australia for only three months becore after that I'm back to school..

Thanks for your help.

Sorry for my English..!!

I think others will be better with information but it sounds like you got rejected as they do not believe you will be a genuine tourist. I think before re-applying for another visa you need to address and prove how you will be a genuine tourist. Maybe send proof in with your enrolment at school. I am sure others will be able to help better.

I think others will be better with information but it sounds like you got rejected as they do not believe you will be a genuine tourist. I think before re-applying for another visa you need to address and prove how you will be a genuine tourist. Maybe send proof in with your enrolment at school. I am sure others will be able to help better.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

But, where can I send a message to them? I can't find a email adress in the website.

Thanks!!

Given that you've just spent a year on a holiday visa (albeit one with work rights), DIBP will typically refuse a follow-up visitor visa. You can either try applying again and provide evidence of your school enrollment as proof that you have sufficient motivation to leave when your visa would be expiring, or else wait for some time, e.g. several months, before trying again.

Given that you've just spent a year on a holiday visa (albeit one with work rights), DIBP will typically refuse a follow-up visitor visa. You can either try applying again and provide evidence of your school enrollment as proof that you have sufficient motivation to leave when your visa would be expiring, or else wait for some time, e.g. several months, before trying again.
Thanks! Do you have the email adress please? I can't find it. Thanks a lot!

Archived