Men.......who'd have them ????

gilliantay

Stayed up last night to make a phone call to Adelaide as I have a few queries regarding the extra information requested from CO.

Had all my paperwork in front of me....prepared.

Dialled the number.......................and the line was dead.

Dialled the number again ..........and the line was dead.

By this stage, I thought that I was dialling the wrong number so rechecked my email from CO and the website.........nope, right number !

Dialled again and again and again and again.........................gave up at 2.30 am and went to my bed.

OH came in from work this morning and asked how I got on with my phone call....explained my dilemma and he looked at me ...you know that look..........then he states "is it a premium rate number?"

Turns out that he had phoned the telephone company some time ago and put a block on our phone re premium rate numbers but omitted to tell me:arghh::realmad:

Needless to say, he has kept out of my way all day............................

I am now in possesion of the code to allow me to make the call so have to now decide whether to stay up tonight and phone (am early shift tomorrow and up at 6 !!!!) or just get up at 5 and phone then ?

Ah, decisions.................................who said life was easy ????

Gill

Guest melissa
Just wondering what else he has conveniently forgotten to tell me !!!!!!

Time will tell.

I know scots (men) are renowned the world over for being 'tight' but does this apply over the board ?

Gill

YES it does

Now then.................a man would have phoned the number once..........then again to check and then stopped........... and then would have asked the question to the woman why cant they get through............you women are so persistant and dont take no for an answer!! Its not about being tight......cautious id say

womans logic......very confusing!

Here we go wait for the replies guys lol

Guest yvonne and paul

:shocked: Gill, you wound me deeply LOL.

:err:You rang SIX times before giving up??:huh: ring once, twice... assume one digit must be wrong, but not six times LOL

Getdown, I know what you mean, logic mmmm!

And we are useful, particuarly when the b******s run out !!

Paul.

Guest yvonne and paul

My oh doesn't half talk some tripe!!!:yes:

Yvonne. Fully paid up member of the BETTER sex.

Archived