ICT Trainer 223211

mamoon86

Hi All,

My concern is what Qualification is required for this Occupation in order to receive the positive outcome?

The occupation is very similar to Training and Development Professional. Only little difference can be observed.

I am Bachelor of Business Administration with 7 subjects of IT studied during my 4 years of degree. What is the possibility of getting positive outcome from ACS?

Please advise.

Hi All,

My concern is what Qualification is required for this Occupation in order to receive the positive outcome?

The occupation is very similar to Training and Development Professional. Only little difference can be observed.

I am Bachelor of Business Administration with 7 subjects of IT studied during my 4 years of degree. What is the possibility of getting positive outcome from ACS?

Please advise.

Hi,

The ACS will look at the overall percentage of relevant subjects in your degree and from here, determine if the occupation is a match. They will then determine how many years you are deemed skilled.

Joy

Hi,

The ACS will look at the overall percentage of relevant subjects in your degree and from here, determine if the occupation is a match. They will then determine how many years you are deemed skilled.

Joy

Hi Joy Hay!

My Question is bit different,Can an electrical engineer working in BSS/Packet Cor field for past 10 years be qualify for ICT industry?

Hi Joy Hay!

My Question is bit different,Can an electrical engineer working in BSS/Packet Cor field for past 10 years be qualify for ICT industry?

Hello,

If you are not undertaking the tasks of the ANZSCO you are applying for, you are very unlikely to meet the ACS requirements.

Joy

Hi All,

Please advise.

Without reviewing your academic transcript and your employment certifications, it is not possible to offer a considered professional opinion.

It is possible that you would have better prospects by nominating a different skilled occupation.