CO 28 day deadline today and medicals not uploaded!

Selina Smith

Hi,

We had contact from our CO on 21/10/15 requesting form 80, Pcc's and medicals. Form 80 and PCCs have been uploaded. We had our medicals done on 7/11/15 Our son and daughters were uploaded there and then. Myself and my husband were told it would take 7-10 days but likely to be quicker. Have checked immi account everyday since and it still says a panel clinic is reviewing our case. I called the medical centre on Wednesday (18/11/15) was told everything was complete and fine they were just waiting for a doctor to sign off and upload. I explained our urgency and was told it would be dealt with. Still nothing!! Called again today got told the doctor that did the medicals was a locum and they would get it touch with him to make sure he uploaded today. STILL NOTHING!! Tried to call doctors surgery back from 4pm (they close at 6) no answer it just rings and then goes to voicemail!!

My 28 day deadline is up today, what shall I do? Shall I call our CO (Brisbane team) as emails take at least 7 days.

thanks,

Selina

Don't panic, as long as you let your CO know (as above) you have had the medical you will be fine.

You can't be responsible for things out of your control. For some countries police checks can take over 6 months, as long as you have done your bit within the 28 days and send proof to the CO they will wait for the documentation.

Archived