Weird question about teeth......

JEM44

We are currently getting our ducks in order for our move next year. I am starting to make lists of what comes, what stays and what needs to be replaced.

Now here is my question...... I have (please don't judge me!!!) kept all of my children's teeth (obviously the tooth fairy collected them, but we had an agreement that she returned them to me :) ) since they were little and started to lose them. Some are still a bit gummy!!!

Can I pack them and take them with me in the shipping container? Should I try and clean them to remove the gummyness?

Should I take them in hand luggage?

I know this is an odd question but I really don't want to leave them behind after all these years.

Thanks

Laura

Bwwaahhh! Put them in your handbag. I still have a couple from one of my kids. Unless they have metal fillings they won't show up on the Xrays!!

Excellent advice, thank you. Never thought about that. None of my kids have fillings thankfully so that'll be the way I go.

I'd been envisaging scenes from the Boarder Security TV show!!! But assume there is no box to tick on the customs form for: Do you have any body parts in your luggage??

Hi Laura

My childrens teeth have travelled from OZ-UK and UK-OZ. They went in the container, honestly never even gave it a second thought! And...also my wisdom teeth which I kept (what was I thinking)!!

Thank you for not making me feel like a complete and utter weirdo or a nutter!!

At least now I have two options. Thanks

Thank you for not making me feel like a complete and utter weirdo or a nutter!!

At least now I have two options. Thanks

We don't have a full set, just a few here and there. Best one was a second tooth from my youngest who had it forcibly removed. He was brave!

We don't have a full set, just a few here and there. Best one was a second tooth from my youngest who had it forcibly removed. He was brave!

I too do not have a full set. My daughter ate one, but I still have the letter she wrote to the tooth fairy apologising for eating it!

Archived