Second part defacto help

89mariah

Hi Guys,

Im looking for going towards with my permanent residence with the second part of the defacto visa.

How lengthy is the application, i have only been sent the stat dec 888 forms, how many witness stat decs should i include (think i had 5 in my initial application) and do i really only have that block on the application to fill out.?.

How much evidence was supplied, i have two lease agreements, joint bank accounts and travel documents, also do i need to get copies of my evidence certified?.

I would really appreciate any help, thank you.

Hi Guys,

Im looking for going towards with my permanent residence with the second part of the defacto visa.

How lengthy is the application, i have only been sent the stat dec 888 forms, how many witness stat decs should i include (think i had 5 in my initial application) and do i really only have that block on the application to fill out.?.

How much evidence was supplied, i have two lease agreements, joint bank accounts and travel documents, also do i need to get copies of my evidence certified?.

I would really appreciate any help, thank you.

You need two stat decs from Australian citizens or PR.

Evidence of financial commitments, shared social life, living together - same kind of thing as the first stage but you need much less. I think we had about30 documents all together. They don't need to be certified, you just scan them all and upload them to your application on your Immiaccount.

• 3 months later...

I sent mine off two days ago, here's what I attached

- 2 Stat decs (888) forms from PR's or Citizens

- A stat Dec from me (Applicant)

- A stat dec from my partner (Sponsor)

- Information form (Cant remember the correct term for it) Form 80 Maybe?

- Around 15-20 pieces of evidence (Bills, Joint bank account info, travel documents etc)

- Police Check (AFP)

- Copies of both passport photos on the signature page

I hope this helps, Fingers crossed

Edited by hallie3000