Australian PCC- change of name.

Selina Smith

Hi,

I need to apply for an Australian PCC for my 189 application. Looking through the guidance notes I need to supply any previous names. When I was in Australia I was using my maiden name, I now go by my married name. Looking at the actual PCC form there is no where to put in your previous names just:

Family Name

Given Name

Middle Name

Has anyone who is married filled one of these in and where did you put your maiden name?

Thank you,

Selina

Hi,

I need to apply for an Australian PCC for my 189 application. Looking through the guidance notes I need to supply any previous names. When I was in Australia I was using my maiden name, I now go by my married name. Looking at the actual PCC form there is no where to put in your previous names just:

Family Name

Given Name

Middle Name

Has anyone who is married filled one of these in and where did you put your maiden name?

Thank you,

Selina

The AFP form here https://afpnationalpolicechecks.converga.com.au/static/images/afp/npc_offline_form.pdf has a section for previous names - I assume the online form is the same

The AFP form here https://afpnationalpolicechecks.converga.com.au/static/images/afp/npc_offline_form.pdf has a section for previous names - I assume the online form is the same

It seems the online form is different, there is no section for previous names or a section that asks for addresses for the last 10 years. I thought it was a bit basic for a police check. Maybe I should use the one in your link and just send it via snail mail?

Does anyone else know why the online form

doesnt ask for extra information, or do you have to fill in more details once you pay the fee? I didn't go that far.

Thanks,

Selina

Archived