2016 SOL list review?

Bushpiglet

This is obviously an attempt at pressure selling, nurses have the highest quota so surely not even close to being on the flagged list

This is what I thought (a bit naughty of them surely?!). I'm not massively worried but it just made me wonder...waited a long time to get to this point so it did give me a bit of a scare initially!

Thanks...trying to pull all the stuff together to send off.

Have you done your fit2work form?

Ahpra emailed me today and asked for it - I hadn't completed a question on the form (which I was surprised about the amount of times I re read and check supporting evidence ) , or got the fit2work done and also my migration agent hadn't told me to either!

Really starting to think what I'm paying her for, one more issue and I'll be cancelling fees.

They also chased the uni verification of clinical hours in training, which I am still waiting for uni to send. Another ranting email was sent to them this evening too!

Have you done your fit2work form?

Ahpra emailed me today and asked for it - I hadn't completed a question on the form (which I was surprised about the amount of times I re read and check supporting evidence ) , or got the fit2work done and also my migration agent hadn't told me to either!

Really starting to think what I'm paying her for, one more issue and I'll be cancelling fees.

They also chased the uni verification of clinical hours in training, which I am still waiting for uni to send. Another ranting email was sent to them this evening too!

Never even heard of it?! I think I'm going to email my agent again today and ask for a clear list of everything I'm supposed to be pulling together. It all seems so confusing and nobody seems to have any clear idea on what AHPRA or ANMAC want/need.

Can't wait till this bit's all done! Thanks for the heads up!x

AHPRA has nothing to do with migration so personally I would not expect a migration agent to be 100% up to speed in this area. Yes in theory you can't work without AHPRA registration, but you can get a visa without it which is what the migration agent is doing for you. If however they have stated that they can support your AHPRA registration in the services they are providing you, then feel free to kick up a fuss with the agent!

I did the Fit2Work before anything else, it is simple and can be done online, it does not take too long to come through.

Archived