Do you need any documents to upload with expression of interest 189 visa? eoi November dates?

marie

Just wondered what documents are required for expression of interest.

My partner had his technicAl interview next week

So hoping it won't be long after we get the positive result.

Also anyone know November or December eoi dates.

For joiner 65 points

I would add that if you're going to claiming English capability points, that you'd need to know your score (IELTS or other) to know how many points you'd be able to claim. Also depends on how quickly you want to apply once you've been invited - I believe you have up to two months once receiving an invitation.

Yes of course we are waiting till positive skills. Just wanted to know I had all the documents to apply for eoi and to officially apply if accepted.

I have illets certificate, and I presume will get paperwork from positive skills

There's a document checklist available on the Australian website that you will probably find helpful: https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/189-/Skilled-Independent-visa-(subclass-189)-document-checklist

I'd add that you don't need all the documents listed - for example, we didn't provide birth certificates, as we'd provided copies of our passports as proof of identity.

But to submit an EOI you don't need to upload any documents - it's only once you've been invited to apply for the actual visa.

Archived