EOI Invitation date predictions (FOR 189 VISA ONLY)

CaptainC

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you please give a prediction

EOI sumitted: 24/09/2015

189 : 60 points

190 : 65 points

General accountant

when will i receive an invitation for nomination.i know i have no hope for 189.

thank you

Sorry. There's no way to make any prediction for 190.

Hi Captain,

Hopefully you are still doing predictions.

EOI submitted on 23rd of December 2015

60 points

Visa 189

Thanks!

In the current situation then I'd say expect an invitation in Feb (border line first or second round)

And also spotted that rather than 700 invites in the 8th January round they did 2,400!! No wonder some of the backlogs moved a bit!

Good news for fellow accountants, they invited 125 in the first round of Jan so the number is slowly increasing!

Backlog for 70 is now 19th November, 65 still stands at 2nd July and 60 all the way back at 24th March 2015.

Hopefully you will get your invite next Thursday Ferrets.

And also spotted that rather than 700 invites in the 8th January round they did 2,400!! No wonder some of the backlogs moved a bit!

Thanks for posting the news.

I suspected something wasn't right with the announcement of only 700 and that they had actually bumped the invitations, because I kept hearing that practically every 60 pointer (non pro rata) that applied in the last month got invited.

Good news for all, although it didn't affect the points for the pro rata occupations. Let's see what happens on the next round.

Hi Captain,

Hopefully you are still doing predictions.

1. 271311

2. Solicitor

3. 60 points

4. EOI submission date: 05/01/2016

Thanks!

Hey, could u tell me when I should be expecting an invitation?

EOI submitted on 4th of January

60 points Engineering technologist

189 route.

BW xxx

Due to an unexpected higher invitation limit this month, it's probable that you'll be invited on the next round or the following one at the latest.

Due to an unexpected higher invitation limit this month, it's probable that you'll be invited on the next round or the following one at the latest.

Thank you for the update and for your prediction. Will let you know when I get my invitation :)

Captain, sorry to bother you again, is there a possibility I may get invited next month:

secondary school teacher with 60 points.

Just incase I need to bring forward my medicals?

Many thanks

:unsure:

Thanks for posting the news.

I suspected something wasn't right with the announcement of only 700 and that they had actually bumped the invitations, because I kept hearing that practically every 60 pointer (non pro rata) that applied in the last month got invited.

Good news for all, although it didn't affect the points for the pro rata occupations. Let's see what happens on the next round.

:( i am still waiting applied for EOI since Nov,2015

:( i am still waiting applied for EOI since Nov,2015

Farry,

60 point EOI's have been invited up to 14th December 2015. You're not pro rata so you should have been invited.

Have you edited your application? Are you sure that you have the required points? Are you definitely applying for 189 visa?

Hi Captain,

I am going to submit my EOI on 20th Jan 2016 ; Could you please predict my invitation date

(233512) Mechanical Engineer with 65 Points

Regards,

M R

You will be invited the following day providing that you submit it before midnight (Canberra time) on the day before the round, which is the 22nd.

Farry,

60 point EOI's have been invited up to 14th December 2015. You're not pro rata so you should have been invited.

Have you edited your application? Are you sure that you have the required points? Are you definitely applying for 189 visa?

In fact i had applied through Agent..and as per Him i m not invited. he has also applied for 190 Visa...Now I am damn dishearten.Is there any way to check the Poll Information via Name as Agent had not provided me the Login Name etc....

In fact i had applied through Agent..and as per Him i m not invited. he has also applied for 190 Visa...Now I am damn dishearten.Is there any way to check the Poll Information via Name as Agent had not provided me the Login Name etc....

Are you using a registered agent?

Unless something has been changed altering your date of effect or the 189 visa EOI is not actually in the system there's absolutely no way that you would not have been invited already.

Archived