New Friends!

radar

Guest gary whitear

Hi Meg,I've just come back from a friends house.:cool:

Well,i have long brown hair & a brown fringe.I am a size 13 in shoes & aparently I fit into a 1 but it is just the make.I have brown eyes & quite a lot of freckles on my face.

If u don't mind me asking what do u look like?

Sorry 2 be rude.

:idea:I have a idea & i hav'nt forgotten it. I LOVE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry i just absolutely Love Dogs!!

Have u ever been 2 australia?

I hav'nt.

I do not no what to write so could u email me back soon with some more questions if possible.Oh & could u maybe answer my question please.

Talk 2 u soon!

From mole XXX:cute::smile:

Hi Jode! Hi Mole!

I have been to Australia for a holiday once but I didn't learn to surf or anything but I want to learn!

Yeah maybe Lydia has gone on holiday. If she has I hope she's having a good time!

Yeah I'm not a tomboy either but I do play sports and stuff and at school me and my friends play with the boys sometimes.

I love dogs too! I think they're the best creatures on earth!!!

I don't mind you asking what I look like!

I have shoulder legnth blonde hair but I am growing it. I don't have a fringe. I have dark brown eyes but they are turning a bit hazel! I am shoe size 13 and a half! I don't have any freckles (well I might have 1 or 2).

Speak to you guys soon!

Megan xxx

Guest woodlara

hi i havent gone on holiday i just havent been on for a while. i can swim ive got my gold

i haventbeen on for a while cause ive had my dancin reahersals for tomoz cause im goin to london.

i love dogs aswell !!!

hi kaylie id love to be your friend!!!

you can call me lyd if u like som people do

speak to u soon lyd

Guest woodlara

hiayy its lyd i cant wait to go surfin to ive heard u can hav surfin for your p.e. lesson. ive got some friends that hav just moved and there learnin to surf.

i hav blondish brownish hair and hazel eyes my dogs so fluffy and so cute!!!

speak to u soon lydxxx!!!

It's nice to hear from you again 'Lyd'!

Are you exited about going to London?

How far is London from where you live?

Do you think I should get my own account?

Meg xxx

P.S

Cool nickname!

Guest gary whitear

Hi Lyd its jode!!

i cant wait 2 do surfin' in oz it looks really fun.guess what!! i hav only just got up and had breakfast cause i watched my fave programme lastnight til when it finished at bout 10:00pm!!do u live in england?cause if u do :yes:then youll no that im talkin bout BRITAINS GOT TALENT!!:smile:

I hope u do well in the dancin thing and it goes well .is it like a competition thing?

and right now i am wishing u the best of luck!!

reply back soon:chatterbox:

:smile:from jode

XXX

Guest gary whitear

Hey meg,

me my mum and molly have just had a fun day down at the beach!!

im not sure who i want 2 win cause theres quite a few good ones i quite like Faryl[i think thats the proper way 2 spell it] i like the street dancers i can never get their name right!

i sit nenephis no thats not right is it!i really cant say it:embarrassed:.

i also like george sampson and the 2 micheal jackson dancers and kate and gin!

thres just so many people i like!:smile:.

i cant wait until the final its on at 10 2 seven i think

reply back soon:chatterbox:

from jode

P.S.i hope lyd does well in the dancing thing in london 2morrow!:cool:

Guest woodlara

hi meg mol jode and kayley i had a fandabidousious tim london i was on stage with bonnie langford and are hair was wild!!!!and we had to hav pink and silver eyeshadow on we looked the wildest!!!with pink hair and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it was wicked g2g bye cya!!!

from lyd oh and we got back at 3 in the mornin and i woke up at 2 in the afternoon!!! cya!!!bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest birda

hi everyone,my sister,rosie has been shouting at me for no reason, this is her:realmad: I am moving to NW Brisbane in September and was happy to see your messages. I am also going to miss my friends and would like to make new friends like you. Do you know what school you are going to yet. I am going to a school near Samford. Please reply soon:smile:i like ham

Guest birda

hello i am glad you like ham my name is Aimee how old are you??????? or dont you want to tell me i hope we can be friends were abouts are you moving to?

can we be friends

can we be friends

can we be friends

can we be friends

can we be friends

love from Aimee

Guest birda

i am moving to nw brisbane around samford. do you know what school you are going to?

xxxxxxxAimeexxxxxx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest woodlara

hey mey thanks wanted to say CONGRATS to you to. guess what our car has been stolen on sat they hav got our house keys to both doors and they looked 17 well our neibough said that anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speak to u soon lyd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Aimee,

I'm not sure what school I'm going to because we havent decided on an area yet but we will probably be going to Brisbane. We are hopefully going to look at some schools next month when we go on holiday there.

Meg xxx

:radar:Mini Radar:radar:

Archived