New Friends!

radar

:cute:Hi I'm Megan and I'm radar's daughter. I'm 9 years old and I live with my Mum, my Dad and my two older brothers. We currently live in england but our visa's have been accepted so we can move to australia. We are moving to Queensland around Brisbane hopefully the Sunshine Coast. I was wondering if anyone would like to be my friend and also if you live in Australia already, what are the schools like and if you used to live in England do you prefere it there than to over here in England?

I hope I get a reply as I would love to make a new friend!:cute:

Guest woodlara

Hi Megan :v_SPIN:i'm Lydia I am also 9 years old and I live in England But at some time this year I will be moving to Queensland like you. I would like to be your friend and find out how you get on with your move to your new country. I have an older big sister called Molly she is 11 years old but nearly 12.

Hope to speak to you soon

Good Luck!!!

LYDIA!:biglaugh:

Guest gary whitear

Hi Lydia and megan ,my name is Molly I am 8 yrs old.we r also trying to move to queensland/sunshinecoast & were goin' 2 australia in september for 3 weeks for a holiday & 2 look at houses & schools.I would also like to be your friend.Hope 2 speak 2 u soon.

Hi lydia and megan i am jodie,mollys older sister and i am 9 and a half.I would also like some friends that r hoping 2 move 2 australia and 2 keep in contact 2 i would like 2 be ure friend 2.Please reply back 2 me and my sister soon bye.

Guest woodlara

:jiggy:Hi Molly and Jodie and Megan My sister is called molly to who is 11 years old I will be moving to Australia in about september some time. My mum and dad have got jobs in Queensland and will be probily located in Brisbane.I would love to be all your friends!!!Have you got msn if you have please tell your msn name and I will add you.

Love Lydia!!!!

Hi Lydia, Molly and Jodie!

I would like to be all of your friends!

We are probably going to move to Australia in December or around that time it depends on how quickly we can sell our house.

Hope to speak to you all soon!

From Megan!

Guest gary whitear

:smile:Hi Megan & Lydia

Thanks for replying back,i was really pleased to get ure message.My sister Jodie is at a party,i'm stuck inside on this rainy day:sad:.UNFAIR!!!Hopefully when we go to Australia we won't be stuck inside from the rain.

Do u have any pets?I have a little dog called Rosie:cute:.

What hobbies do u have? I go 2 Brownies,Karate,Athletics & Gym.

How do u feel about goin' 2 Australia? I think that we might have a better life there & that i'll have a lot more fun.

What does ure dad do? My dads a builder.Speak 2 u soon.:chatterbox:

From Molly X

Hi Molly,

My dad is a builder too! I have a dog called Hurley and a rabbit called Thumper. My dog is a Springer Spaniel and he is two years old. What about yours? I go to a dance/drama class and I go to swimming lessons and a club called Girls Brigade.

From

Megan

xxx

I think that moving to Australia will be fun and better for us and the weather is gonna be better than it is over here well I hope so anyway, and I will have a summer birthday because my birthday is in December! I guess I am a little bit sad of leaving my friends but I know that I'll make new friends and I will still keep in contact with my friends in England.

From Megan

xxx

Guest gary whitear

molly &jodie are staying at there grans tonight and will reply tommorow afternoon

Guest woodlara

Hi molly and megan i hav a dog called betsy and a fish called splash. my dad is an speach therapist and my mum is an ocupational therapist. My hobbies are dancing,diving,swimming and i also play the flute. the type of dancing i do is tap,modern,ballet and showkids. i am going to london this weekend with my dancing i am goin to perform on a west end stage. i am so excited. is it raining were u are cause it is quiet sunny over here. i will probo be goin to ausey in about september som time it depends how quikly our viser takes. we hav nearly sold our house well someone is interested in it anyway.

love lydia!!!

Hi Lydia!

:shocked:You are sooo lucky! It's raining where I live and I had to go with my mum to take Hurley for a walk, but at least I got to see Polo and Taz (Polo and Taz are two shetland ponies by where I live) when we were on our walk.

What are your fave animals? My fave's aare dogs/puppies and horses/ponies.

Hope to speak to ya soon!

From Megan

xxx

Guest gary whitear

Hi lydia and megan!its jodie mollys older sister ,me and molly r now back from r grans. my [our] dog rosie is a staffordshire bull terrior and in october this yr she is goin' 2 be 6!but she is tiny compared 2 most of the other staffies!:cute:.the clubs that i do are: ball room dancing and gymnastics i hav a question.what is a ocutheripist?:embarrassed:

ok ill go now please reply back 2 me and my sister soon it is nice talking 2 my new friends:smile:

talk 2 u soon!:chatterbox:

BYE!!!!!

from jodie

P.S.if u want u can call me jode thats what every body else calls me.

Guest gary whitear

Hi Megan,It is nice 2 talk 2 u again.Sorry that it is late,i've been at my grans 4 a sleepover.:cool:.By the way who is Rader:radar:?:embarrassed:.R u excited about goin' 2 australia?

Do u have any nicknames?

Sorry this is a short notice but i don't now what 2 write.When u write back u can put some questions on it so it gives me some ideas.Speak 2 u soon!

From Molly XX

P.S. U can call me mole if u like cause its my nickname & i often get called it.:smile:

Ok 'Mole'

Radar is just the user name that my dad uses cause this is his account. I might make my own account, what do you think?

Most people call me Meg so you can if you want.

I guess I am exited about moving to Australia but I'm gonna really miss my friends in England! What about you?

Ummm...

:idea:I have an idea!:idea:

And now I've forgotten it!

Sorry 'Mole' I can't think of anything else!

From Megan

xxx

Guest kayleyp96
Hi Lydia and megan ,my name is Molly I am 8 yrs old.we r also trying to move to queensland/sunshinecoast & were goin' 2 australia in september for 3 weeks for a holiday & 2 look at houses & schools.I would also like to be your friend.Hope 2 speak 2 u soon.

Hi lydia and megan i am jodie,mollys older sister and i am 9 and a half.I would also like some friends that r hoping 2 move 2 australia and 2 keep in contact 2 i would like 2 be ure friend 2.Please reply back 2 me and my sister soon bye.

hiya....

my name iz kayley and im 12...

i may b movin 2 perth sumtime soon...

so i wud lyk sum m8ts 2 tlk 2....

i wud lyk 2 get in touch so if u hav msn send me a message with it on-(private if possible!?!)

thanx

x..kayley..x

Guest gary whitear

Hi "meg"

I like ure nickname!

I will miss my family & friends 2.

Were hoping 2 go 2 the sunshine coast. Where r u hoping 2 go?

I can't wait to go to australia to learn how 2 surf.

Can u swim? [i can't ] WOOOPS!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think that i will c u in australia cause ure goin' in december & i'm goin' in september - october.

But don't feel sad.

From Mole XX

Guest gary whitear

Hi megs its jode again i was wondering has lydia sent any emails recently cause she hasnt 2 us:no:.And guess what!!!! on sunday this may not be exciting 2 u but my gran and grandad r getting a puppy and it so cute:cute:.i am so excited and im jumping around everywhere:jiggy:!i also cant wait 2 go 2 australia and learn 2 surf and do lots of new things but will really really miss my family and friends

reply back 2 me and my little sis' soon bye from

jode XXX:smile:

Hi Mole and Jode

We're hopin to go to Queensland 2 I think!

Yeah Mole I can swim.

I think its really coll that your gran is gettin a puppy I LOVE DOGS!

No I haven't heard from Lydia lately. She replied a few days ago but I haven't seen her since.

Maybe we will see each other in Australia, hopefully anyway.

What do you guys look like anyway? Eye colour? Hair colour? Stuff like that?

See Ya Soon!

From Meg!

Guest gary whitear

Hi Meg its really strange i wonder if lydia has gone on holiday or something?well i have brown hair with tiny bits of golden in it but u cant really c it urm,i have kind of hazely coloured eyes i have quite a few freckles on my face i am about 4 foot tall!

my hair is quite long but im still trying 2 grow it longer and i hav a fringe.i am size 2 in shoes but for some reason i have started 2 fit in2 size 4 shoes!!also r u good at gymnastics?i am quite good at it.im not a tomboy but on the summer days at school me and my friends like 2 play football with the boys when they say yes.:yes:.

have u actually been 2 australia and learned how 2 surf and all that sort of stuff.

ill go now and in a minute my sister is goin' 2 email u

so

BYE!!

:smile:from jodeXXX:smile:

Archived