Has the APHRA form changed since August 2015?

Charlottehill76

Has anyone sent their APHRA form off in the past two months?

i printed off the 11th August 2015 version and have ready to send tomorrow, but my agent has emailed me today to say that they gave changed it twice since,

once on 15th August and then again on 31st August!!!

but I can't find either of these new versions on their website! They are still listing the internationally trained nurse form as the 11th August one.

if I send this one will it be ok anyone know please?

Also does anyone know the current turn a round times for anmac and APHRA? Anyone had theirs back recently ?

Hi charlottehill76, I sent mine about three weeks ago however don't know if they have changed to form I had it off the Ahpra site in September. Submitted ANMAC on 30/4/15 and received on 21/5/15 much sooner than I thought.... As I said sent my AHPRA about three weeks ago, and they emailed today for additional info but it appears they can take anywhere from 2-6months. Just a tip contact the NMC first to sent your documents directly to AHPRA and ANMAC at the same time or you will have to pay twice (this happened to me). Good luck Iam from the rhymney valleys nice to see someone from South Wales on here xxx

I've already had NMC confirm they have sent to anmac and APHRA about 2 weeks ago so hopefully won't be too much of a hold up or additional info needed.

where you hoping to go? What type of nursing you planning on doing over there?

im district nurse here and hoping for community role with less stress and a mon to fri job would be nice with no w/ends or bank holidays but I think I might be dreaming to much there.

Great received a letter from NMC on 9/9 stating they had sent the requested documents however AHPRA contacted me today to state they were missing, phoned the NMC only to be told they were not sent until 2 weeks after the letter! Iam heading to Perth, not sure where yet thinking of mandurah, halls head or wannaup as we have people we know there... Iam a critical care nurse so hoping to get a job in I u or ed. where are you heading? We all can dream lol.

I'm hopefully heading to perth, joondalup as that's where the in laws live but I'm a mental health nurse, ideally would like to teach at the uni but that's me wishful thinking. Still unsure if ANMAC will accept me as I'm only diploma trained with a msc in health professional education so fingers crossed

Hi louloubelle it sure was was stunned when it came back so quick! No confirmation from AHPRA saying they had received my application but the fee went out of my account so I knew. Hoping the NMC was all that's missing and they have received uni confirmation or I assume they would have asked today. Good luck, found AHPRA worse than the actual visa application x

Yeah I think most people find that from being on this forum. My agent has just submitted all my ANMAC stuff so hopefully they have everything they need. When you looking at going over?? Have you submitted your visa application as well?? It's all so exciting yet very frustrating, all the waiting!!

Hopefully not too long for you then but be prepared it's one big waiting game, drives you insane haha. Looking at goin beginning of April, very exciting but daunting with two children in tow At the final stage of our visa now all documents in and our agent said just waiting for a decision now which can take up to six weeks so hopefully nearly there.

Well fingers crossed and good luck with it all. I'm trying to forget about it for a bit now it's all submitted, my future in their hands!!! I would ideally like to get out for September but we need to sell our house which I'm not prepared to do until I have the visa (just hoping it sells quick).

It appears your agent was wrong but just incase anyone else needs the info, I sent an out of date application form and it was not rejected!

I printed the form in June and they changed it in July, I then posted the old form in the middle of July after the change. I have seen elsewhere people were asked to resubmit a new form though.

As for timeframes, it took 2 months from posting to registration in principal with everything submitted correctly first time, the only contact I had was an initial email saying application has been received a day or two after payment was taken on my credit card.

hey. i've got no idea what the exact times are, but i would most definitely say be carefully of the agents. I've had a really bad experience with mine.

i've just submitted my APHRA form off and yeah they did have a few changes in version, so gotta be carefully.

Has anyone sent their APHRA form off in the past two months?

i printed off the 11th August 2015 version and have ready to send tomorrow, but my agent has emailed me today to say that they gave changed it twice since,

once on 15th August and then again on 31st August!!!

but I can't find either of these new versions on their website! They are still listing the internationally trained nurse form as the 11th August one.

if I send this one will it be ok anyone know please?

Also does anyone know the current turn a round times for anmac and APHRA? Anyone had theirs back recently ?

Archived