Awaiting a case officer??

Jambolina

Hi everyone,

I have just paid the visa fee, via Immi Account. I am now at the stage whereby you need to start uploading your evidence. My queries;

1) Does the Case Officer get allocated any time from payment, or only when you have submitted all of your documents?

2) Does anyone have any ideas how long you wait for a case officer to be allocated (approx)?

Thanks

:smile:

Hi everyone,

I have just paid the visa fee, via Immi Account. I am now at the stage whereby you need to start uploading your evidence. My queries;

1) Does the Case Officer get allocated any time from payment, or only when you have submitted all of your documents?

2) Does anyone have any ideas how long you wait for a case officer to be allocated (approx)?

Thanks

What visa have you applied for?

Hi everyone,

Thanks

A Case Officer will not start to look at your application for quite a few weeks after you make your application and pay your VAC. The official processing times don't really state how long it will be till a CO is allocated, as all they really intend to infer is the processing timescales for receiving the visa decision. The timeframe spans at around 3 months for a 189.

Notwithstanding the above, in terms of the allocation of a CO... the quickest I have ever seen one get allocated (via posts read on PIO), was 6 weeks.

I think the thing to bear in mind is that once you make the application and pay the VAC, then there is a period of at least 4 weeks (probably more) whereby nothing will happen with your application and you can take that time to get all your required documentation uploaded, and Medicals/PCC etc... should you so desire.

Ultimately when the CO is allocated and starts to look at it, then if there is any documentation not uploaded that they require, then they will contact you at this stage for it.

Good luck.

Archived