moving to Tasmania

PommyPaul

Think I was lucky, was a lovely calm crossing, managed to get a pretty decent sleep as well, drove straight down to cygnet, met new boss and got my new house and just out for abit of a explore of the south coast, have to say I'm blown away so far! Such a gorgeous place! Nice to see hedge rows again as well lol

Good to hear you have arrived safely Paul and that you are enjoying your new surroundings so far.

One of the first things I noticed were the hedges and also lots of trees to give the farm animals shelter from the sun and wind. How long did it take you to drive from Devonport to Cygnet. Nearly 4 hours I estimated.

Think I was lucky, was a lovely calm crossing, managed to get a pretty decent sleep as well, drove straight down to cygnet, met new boss and got my new house and just out for abit of a explore of the south coast, have to say I'm blown away so far! Such a gorgeous place! Nice to see hedge rows again as well lol

Hi Paul,

So glad you made it here safely and your ferry crossing wasn't too bad!! The weather was really lovely today and its to be 30 tomorrow!! Welcome to Cygnet! Haha ( though the weather isn't always this nice!!)

Karen

Archived