Information About the Police Clearance Certificates

farazismail18

Hi

Can anyone tell me about the police clearance certificates? I have heard that If a person has lived at a place more than a year, then he/she has to provide the police clearance certificate for that very place.

Best regards,

Fraz

Yes. What is the question?

Pakistan

The method for obtaining your Police Cerificate differs from country to country. You should refer to the DIBP website for details specific to your case. I have had a quick look and this is the instructions for Pakistan (taken from - https://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/Help/Location/pakistan);

[h=3]Police check[/h][h=4] Pakistan[/h][h=5]Pakistan[/h]

[h=6]Additional information[/h]Relevant document: ‘Police Certificate’.

Citizens and non-citizens living in Pakistan: Apply in person or by mail to the District Superintendent of Police at your place of residence or former residence.

Non-residents: Apply to the nearest Pakistan embassy or consulate in your country of residence.

Citizens: provide the application form and your ID card.

Resident non-citizens: provide the application form and your residence permit.

Non-resident non-citizens: provide the application form and details of your addresses and periods of residence in Pakistan.

The application form is available at local police stations. If it is not available, a letter may be accepted.

Note: applicants without formal residence permits will be unable to obtain a police certificate.

Archived