Make new friends in Manly NSW for nights out.

Hi,

I live on the Northern Beaches and at the ripe, old age of 37 find myself with virtually no single friends. Everyone I know is hooked up, so I would love to meet some new people in the area for spontaneous activities.

I'm from Newcastle upon Tyne and enjoy hiking, swimming, kayaking, yoga and laughing!

I'm superkeen to find a drinking partner for fun nights out in Manly- I'm not the party girl I used to be, but I'm young at heart and can still give it a good nudge- I am a geordie after all!

My sense of humour is a bit caustic- but I'm a nice chick really.

If you're looking to connect with some new peeps, please get in touch and we can arrange a meet.

Thanks,

Jane

Hi Jane

i would love love to meet up. Albeit I am married with kids and transitioning to life here has been focus for some time but now all is settled I am looking to connect with some girlfriends I can just hang out with and have fun.

Let me know if you want to catch up for a drink. I live in northern beaches and work in the city.

• 1 month later...

Hi Jane and Bobbi! I'm from the UK, now live in Seaforth, 37 with two cherubs (15 & 7). I've been here 3 years and have really struggled to meet mates outside of work (I'm a nurse at Royal North Shore) mostly due to being broke but things are slowly improving there so I would love to get out and catch up for coffees, beers (preferably ) with adults other than my brother and mother! Let me know if you have any plans! xx

Hi ladies, I too am married with older children and have lived on the Northern Beaches for just over two years, it is hard to make new friends when you don't have those chats at the school gates and work part time (on your own), I would love some adult company, coffee or wine, let me know if you would like to meet up 