Skills Assessment for Cook - Procedure?

Franconian

Hi all,

What is the procedure to get a Skills Assessment for a Cook? My understanding is that I can chose between Vetassess, William Angliss Institute & Victoria University. (recommendation which one is best to use?)

What documents to provide? Must everything be backed up with payslips?

I would appreciate any tips.

Cheers,

Frank

We have just used Victoria university. it took 4 weeks for them to review my documents before decision ready, now its a max of 13weeks. But the 13 weeks didn't start until all documents reviewed which was annoying

I have since read they might be picky with documents.

Good thing about Victoria university was that I could send all documents by email (colour scanned), Whereas with others I think you may have to post to Oz which takes 7days in post

Ive read some good reviews on Vetasses (so wish I used them)

We have just used Victoria university. it took 4 weeks for them to review my documents before decision ready, now its a max of 13weeks. But the 13 weeks didn't start until all documents reviewed which was annoying

I have since read they might be picky with documents.

Good thing about Victoria university was that I could send all documents by email (colour scanned), Whereas with others I think you may have to post to Oz which takes 7days in post

Ive read some good reviews on Vetasses (so wish I used them)

Hi Marie,

Thank you for your reply. Which documents did you provide for the work experience? Did you obtain detailed work statements from your employers and back everything up with payslips? Please let me know how you go with Victoria University.

All the best!

Cheers,

Frank

Archived