Are You Australian

tracy123

Hi Everyone

Just a bit of fun, ARE YOU REALLY AUSTRALIAN?????????

Now you have moved who do you follow with the cricket?

Who do you go for in f1 Lewis Hamelton or Mark Webber????

BBQ's or roast Dinners? (roast dinners cooked on the webber are classed as Australian)

God save the Queen or Waltzing Matilda?

A.F.L or soccer?

What are some of the small or large changes you have made? that you thought you never would?

Anyone thinking of coming to Oz are you going to change?

Anyone saying they support England when playing against Australia are in big trouble i know some hairy bikers!!!!!!! (that will come around and cook your tea)

Also anyone betting against the kiwis earn bonus points

have fun

Geoffrey

Hi,

its a type of BBQ, in England its called a kettle i think? gee wizz, its round like a ball, has a lid and you can cook pritty much anything in them as my brother does on hot days.

seeing your call name i was expecting greif over the kiwi comment?

take care

Geoffrey

Guest kiwi

Haha. It went right over my head. After so many years in NZ we're used to aussies slanging kiwis and verbal aussie bashing is a favourite pastime. Funny thing is when you all end up in an English pub you are suddenly the best of mates. :twitcy:

Thanks. I get what a webber is now. We have them here too, but God knows what they're called. Nobody uses them.

Guest Jaynie

I thought they meant Mark Webber! lol

I like my roast meat done on a Weber and I love my Barbies, don't follow sport, Hubbie loves his football although he watches all sports, goes for NSW in State of Origin, (on Tonight) Loves Newcastle Knights, follows Liverpool FC (we are from there and he's been a Red since he was in nappies) Sorry Geoff, he doesn't follow AFL much, but he likes the Swannies to win when he does get to watch it! Boxing he likes Kosta (can't spell his surname, sounds like ZOO) Aussie Soccer he goes for the Mariners (local central coast team) NO he doesn't really watch sport really does he?? LOL

I like watching the Kiwi's doing the Harker (Hacker can't remember the spelling) it's great and then I switch off the TV!

I Love my Aussie programmes, you should get someone to send you 'Underbelly' VIC haven't seen it yet (NOT) how the heck they can ban Underbelly in VIC is beyond me, you only have to walk across the state line to buy the box set!

God save the Queen is boring, I like Advance Australia Fair much better.

Must admit to cheering when England won the World Cup (Rugby Union) over Australia though! (don't hate me and send your mates around) Johnny Wilkinson was great!!!! Pity about the Cricket though! lol

Hope this helps

gee a Liverpudlian explains a few things. swans are ok they started out as south Melboune, not heard of underbelly but we do get cath and kim, after my mother-in-law watched it she banned Tracy from going to oz said we are to simple!

Guest Jaynie

:jiggy:Kath & Kim are wonderful, 'Look at moie', Underbelly is all about the Melbourne crime world, google it and see what its all about.

Thank you for calling me a 'Liverpudlian' I am honoured. (truly):biglaugh:

Guest kiwi

Haka, pronounced Harka

Hangi, pronounced Hungi, but that's in the ground with hot rocks, not in a Webber. :nah:

Archived