EOI submitted, what is next?

Katielou1984

Hi everyone,

I am a nurse and have just relieved my positive skills assessment. Last night I submitted my EOI, does anyone know when the next sitting is and when they announce the results? Will I recurve an email giving me info on this or do I need to log into my account to find out?

Any help is greatly appreciated ☺️

Hi everyone,

I am a nurse and have just relieved my positive skills assessment. Last night I submitted my EOI, does anyone know when the next sitting is and when they announce the results? Will I recurve an email giving me info on this or do I need to log into my account to find out?

Any help is greatly appreciated [emoji5]️

I think your autocorrect got the better of you!

Hi everyone,

Any help is greatly appreciated ☺️

Hi there, the next scheduled SkillSelect Invitation Round will be on the Monday 7th September at midnight on Aus time, so usually around 3pm UK time on Sunday 6th September is when the lucky individuals start to get their emails coming through of invites.

The details of the Current, and results from Past Invitation Rounds can be seen here; https://www.border.gov.au/Busi/Empl/skillselect (Under the Invitation Rounds tab).

Good luck with your EOI and upcoming/eventual invite.

Thank you so much for you helpful post PomCop!!!!

RMT1980 - thank you so much for your useful information, I will have my fingers as toes crossed for Sunday :)

Me too.. I feel like I've been waiting forever. Really hoping for that all important invite on Sunday!

Be interesting to hear if you are lucky. By they way, what are your stats - what job code, when applied, points etc... You will see a lot of POI'ers have it all in their post signatures at the bottom.

Archived