175 paper based - now processing 20th Oct 07 - a 1 month move!!!!!

Guest 7gotooz

Guest 7gotooz

new aspc email today states the paperbased 175 are now processing up to 20th oct 07 !! last week it was 20th sept - I had to go back and read it again - our lodgement date is 11th oct 07 so it has gone past us by 9 days!!!! its such a good feeling to see that date pass ours after checking it every week for 7 months !!!!

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Take care

Rachel

Guest Bag End Bunch

It's exciting isn't it?! A little part of me is worried that it's a typo and it's really 20th Sept!!!

We're November apps. Hopefully not long now.

Alex

Guest charliebrown

wooo!!! I'm a very similar date to yours - I cant believe it, like you, been slumping back in defeat every Tuesday when I see the date not moving.. not today though - yeeee haaar!!

Hi

Just read this thread and sent off an e-mail to see how our on-line application was doing.

Damn - ours has hasn't moved since the 28th of April and has only moved 9 days in the last 63.

Come on aspc - get your finger out.

Pleased to hear your applications have found their legs.

Ali and Mal

Guest scot2oz

sorry to but in but what email address have you been sending to. We applied a 175 paper based application in april and i know it wasnt long ago but how do you check progress on the application.

Laura and kevin

Guest tracy hunt

Glad to hear the date is moving forward quickly, anyone know the date for the on-line processing?????

Guest ninjanicky

We also applied on a 175 paper based, lodgement date was 11th oct 07! Have been going crazy seeing no progress and then all of a sudden dates jumped by a month. At first thought I read it wrong and then had to reread it. Then thought no surely not must be a typing mistake:wacko:

Whats going on?

The wait is driving me crazy:wideeyed:

7gotooz noticed we we're acknowlegded on same dates, have you heard anything yet?

Fingers crossed us guys hear soon, take care xx

We also applied on a 175 paper based, lodgement date was 11th oct 07! Have been going crazy seeing no progress and then all of a sudden dates jumped by a month. At first thought I read it wrong and then had to reread it. Then thought no surely not must be a typing mistake:wacko:

Whats going on?

7gotooz noticed we we're acknowlegded on same dates, have you heard anything yet?

So sorry.... the latest news is that it was a typing error and it is still Sept. :sad:

Guest charliebrown
So sorry.... the latest news is that it was a typing error and it is still Sept. :sad:

just resent the email to check and sure enough

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE, VF,VB and Class VC subclass 487

Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, and 487

E-lodged: 10 November 2007

Paper lodged: 19 September 2007

bugger

:(

Guest ninjanicky

This is crazy!!!!! Was just chatting to other half about phoning to find out what is happening, but before ringing thought I would just resend for an email and there it was 19th september. Had a feeling it was a type error.

What I don't understand is last weeks email said the 20th September and in the latest is now sayig the 19th September!!!!!

I bet someone got a good telling off.

I was so excited at the thought of things finally happening:arghh::cry:

I'm not happy

Guest 7gotooz

Whats going on?

Hi Ninjanicky

yes we are 175 paper lodged on 11th Oct 07

I have just resent the email as there is a lot of chat on this site & British Expats about it being a typo & that it has now been corrected to the 19th Sept 07 - which would mean it had gone backwards 1 day? & not forwards 4 weeks? - as it was 20th Sept last week? - if its true its soul destroying & I thought waiting was bad! now we get teased too!

:swoon::swoon:

Take care

Rachel

Archived