Further medical results received

Guest Rocker

Guest Rocker

Hi,

My visa enquiry status page says:

• Health requirements outstanding
  • Further medical results received

If they have received the medicals then why does it say Health Requirements outstanding????

thanks

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Rocker

My guess is that the enquiry page is simply recording everything as it unfolds rather than deleting earlier entries when somethng new happens.

Best wishes

Gill

Guest kdal

Mine says Health requirements finalised

Further medical results received

they all changed to this status on the 11/1/08

It's all seems to random, on the 22.4.08 they added 'application being processed further'

then under the medicals list it says 22.4.04 further information requested !! They asked for value statement but dont know why it would be under the medical part , unless that is something else!!

Guest heieup

It would have originally said something like,

Medical oustanding

Xray film outstanding

HIV blood test outstanding

radiologists report outstanding

When these are all recieved then they change to

Further medical results recieved (all of them individually)

Then your stuff goes for final acceptance and it will then be updated to say medial results finalised.

They upload the stuff, then it has to be approved by someone hence the change. Mine took another 9 days before the meds showed as finalised.

All the stuff goes on one list, meds or otherwise hence your values statmeent will show in this list.

Guest Rocker

Hi,

thanks guys..

mine still says received so i guess i'll have to wait for a while....

thanks again guys.

• 4 months later...
Guest Rocker

Hi,

this is what my status page says

16/04/2008 Health requirements outstanding

15/05/2008 Further medical results received

15/05/2008 HIV blood test received

its been 5 months and my meds have not been finalized yet. I sent an enquiry to HOC and on 25th June this is what i received in reply..

Thank you for your e-mail. The medical results you are enquiring about

have been received and processed. However as they were assessed by the

MOC on our internal systems they will not reflect in the e-visa system.

These have been recorded in our system and can be accessed by the case

officer to enable them to process the visa application.

Please contact the case officer to follow-up on the progress of the visa

application.

I am from a High Risk Country and havent been assigend a CO. is there some problem with the medicals or what??

Though I am planning to send my Medicals and PCC again next month but still I would like to know what could be the reason for my meds not being finalized.

thanks.

Guest amit1981

I applied for 175 in May 2008 and then I got my 457 visa re-newed in June 2008. I did my medicals once at HSA group (for both the visa's). After submitting my medical results in June 2008 to my agent (who was looking after 175), my online app till date shows medical results outstanding. Then I enquired about the same from HOC and this is what I got:

Thank-you for your email. Your medical examination has been received and

processed through our system, however the outcome is not reflected in our

e-visa system due to a technical glitch. Please contact your 457 case

officer for further information on your visa application.

So wait for the CO to be assigned for your 175 online app. If you did your medicals onshore then the results are sent to your CO electronically.

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Rocker

I agree with Amit. I don't think there is anything to worry about with your meds.

Where are you geographically? If not in Oz, then where?

There are two different databases concerning the meds. One is linked to the main ICSE database (which I think is linked to the e-visa system but I am not sure) and the other one isn't. More information about exactly how it all works (or at any rate is supposed to work) is contained in a Report which was published in 2007 following an Audit of the Health Requirement arrangements by the Australian Auditor General.

The Report is here:

http://www.anao.gov.au/uploads/documents/2006-07_Audit_Report_37.pdf

Don't worry! It will all be OK in the end, as you will see.

Why do you want to re-do your meds when they are only six months old now?

Best wishes

Gill

Guest Rocker

Hi Gill,

thanks for the reply. I am from Pakistan so I guess lot of High Risk Country people dont get their meds on the new connected system :).. the obsolete system is for the High Risk Countries :)

for the meds, I am an April online applicant from a High Risk Country so I think I'll have a CO around Feb or March 2009. at that time my meds will be 10 to 11 months old and i'll get only few months to validate the visa. Now the obvious quesion would be, why not to re-do my meds next year in jan or feb. Actually me and my wife are trying to have a baby.

You and I had some posts exchange some months back about this thing, if you remember.. anyways as we are trying to have a baby(no luck for last 5 months) so I dont want to get in a situation where we get a tight timeline to validate our visas or in a situation where they ask to re-do our meds when my wife gets pregnant and we have to wait for the baby to come to this world :)

so thats why I want to re-do... any suggestions from you would be highly appreciated.

thanks again.

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Rocker

I can see the difficulty. First of all, if you are worrying about this visa then Baby will probably wait until you stop worrying about it, my friend!

The MOC does not usually insist on a second x-ray if one has been done within the last 12 months and the x-ray is the only real complication if your wife becomes pregnant. The MOC doctors know that it is not good for people to keep having x-rays which are not clinically necessary.

For this reason, I might be inclined to hold off on getting new meds done just yet unless they would take ages to organise?

Have you tried e-mailing the HOC to ask them to search the meds database manually and to confirm that your meds are OK? Their contact details are here:

Health Operations Centre

Also, have you considered phoning Adelaide to find out how long it is likely to be before a CO looks at your application? If not, I would consider doing so:

Contact Us - Department of Immigration and Citizenship

It is nonsense to claim that they put files to the bottom of the pile if people phone them with a perfectly reasonable enquiry. They would be in breach of their Client Charter if they did any such thing. There has been a massive shake-up and clean-up in the culture of DIAC within the last 3 years or so, following two very damning public enquiries a few years ago.

But the main thing is the more you worry about Baby, the longer Baby will keep you waiting, my friend!

Best wishes

Gill

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Rocker

I can see the difficulty. First of all, if you are worrying about this visa then Baby will probably wait until you stop worrying about it, my friend!

The MOC does not usually insist on a second x-ray if one has been done within the last 12 months and the x-ray is the only real complication if your wife becomes pregnant. The MOC doctors know that it is not good for people to keep having x-rays which are not clinically necessary.

For this reason, I might be inclined to hold off on getting new meds done just yet unless they would take ages to organise?

Have you tried e-mailing the HOC to ask them to search the meds database manually and to confirm that your meds are OK? Their contact details are here:

Health Operations Centre

Also, have you considered phoning Adelaide to find out how long it is likely to be before a CO looks at your application? If not, I would consider doing so:

Contact Us - Department of Immigration and Citizenship

It is nonsense to claim that they put files to the bottom of the pile if people phone them with a perfectly reasonable enquiry. They would be in breach of their Client Charter if they did any such thing. There has been a massive shake-up and clean-up in the culture of DIAC within the last 3 years or so, following two very damning public enquiries a few years ago.

But the main thing is the more you worry about Baby, the longer Baby will keep you waiting, my friend!

Best wishes

Gill

Hi Gill,

This is the email response i got from HOC

Thank you for your email. The medicals you have enquired about (******,********), CID:*********) have been received and processed. These

medicals were processed manually and hence, will not be reflected in the

online status. Your case officer has access to these results to enable them

to proceed with the visa application. Please contact your case officer to

follow-up on the progress of the visa application.

I also called DIAC and I asked How long is it likely to be befor a CO looks at my file?? The response was

"For subclass 175 from a high risk country, it takes 12 to 15 months for a case to be processed. Your case has been received. When a CO is assigned and if requires some other information, he'll contact you. If he doesnt requiare any other information, a decision will be made on your application. For current processing dates email to aspc.processing@immi.gov.au"

And my application is only 6 months and few days old:)........ It looks like the only thing I can do is wait :spinny:

• 3 months later...
Guest sunny9208

hi rocker,

what is ur skill in visa 175, and will u guide me regarding ur experance, me also from risk country, lol kindly contact on 03122113311,

riaz

Hi sunny,

Welcome to pomsinoz.com

you can post your questions here and i'll try to answer them at the best of my knowledge. Plus other members here can also guide you for the immigration process.

Archived