189 Visa Lodged August 2015

So is it ok or a thing to worry ?

Secondly I should send an email to skill support or to both ?

Hello mate. Have you got any updates? I am sorry to bother you. After my CO allocation, I received similar email from skilled support to update my Form 80 - Employment page and resume as well requesting for the information of my current employment status. I have been unemployed since Jan 2016 after my last employment ceased, which was shown as current employment in my previously uploaded Form 80.

1. Actually I did not claim any work experience. Are they doing employment verification in my case?

2. I don't know why they ask me to explain how I was financially supported during all periods of education, even the 3-month gap between the completion of my undergraduate study (06/2009) and the commencement of my postgraduate study (09/2009) in China.

3. Will this process take longer than expected?:confused:

Thank you for your reply.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea friend. Actually if you have carefully read form 80 , it says all gaps /unemployment period need to be updated with reasons/answers. For financial support , they asked me only for bachelor studies which i explained to them.

Thank you for ur reply. Have you received any new notice from CO or skilled support team? I was wondering the timeline they normally process this sort of check?

no yet! last time CO sent me email was on 12th Nov.

That is too long,right? Have you call DIBP for more information about ur current status of application these days?

I got a CO allocation email on 22/01/2011, and got another email from skilled.support@border.gov.au for some explanations on Form 80 and CV.

I did not claim any points for work experience. I am not sure how long they will assess my application like this situation?

also do u have a CO?

I am sorry for some typos in my last postings. Please see the new post below. Thanks.

That is too long,right? Have you call DIBP for more information about ur current status of application these days?

I got a CO allocation email on 22/01/2016, and I got another email on 10/02/2016 from skilled.support@border.gov.au requesting for some explanations on my current employment status on the uploaded Form 80 and CV.

I did not claim any points for work experience. I am not sure how long they will assess my application like this situation?

• 2 weeks later...
By the grace of GOD , I got my letter yestetday:)!!

The only thing is the entry period which is before 28th April 2016. I am wondering if it is correct ?

Congratulations Umair...

I understand the frustration many still have waiting and waiting and waiting..... For new people looking into the process I really do recommend front loading all documents, police clearance, form 80, medicals etc as this really does speed up the process.... it does mean a lot of work up front, but it is likely to save many months of agonising wait....

The good news, whilst it is a frustrating wait, have faith and like Umair things will come good.....