Paperwork evidence to go !

bukieran

Hi,

We are moving in 8 weeks time from UK and I am getting together all the paperwork that might be needed. If anyone can help me identify the crucial ones to have with us (rather than shipping) then that will take a load off my mind.

Bank

What do I need to bring ? e.g. last 12 months statement, etters of credit etc..

Credit

What is needed to get a local credit card ?

What is needed to get gas, electric, tel, internet setup up ?

Rental

What paperwork is needed ?

Schools

What to bring , reports or anything?

Medical

Immunisations , bloods etc ?

Thanks in advance,

Kieran

Guest Jaynie
Hi,

We are moving in 8 weeks time from UK and I am getting together all the paperwork that might be needed. If anyone can help me identify the crucial ones to have with us (rather than shipping) then that will take a load off my mind.

Bank

What do I need to bring ? e.g. last 12 months statement, letters of credit etc..

100 point proof, passport, driving license, birth certs, marriage cert

Credit

What is needed to get a local credit card ?

What is needed to get gas, electric, tel, internet setup up ?

Bond Money

Rental

What paperwork is needed ?

Character Reference

Schools

What to bring , reports or anything?

Not sure but they would help

Medical

Immunisations , bloods etc ?

Yes if there are any medical conditions

Thanks in advance,

Kieran

Hope this helps

Guest Jaynie

Forgot the credit card section sorry, I would imagine whoever you open your account with would be able to provide info on credit cards and it shouldn't be much of a problem as they LOVE to get you into debt! LOL

Guest brissy_pom

Hi,

Bring all the obvious documents, birth cert, drivers licence etc. In addition bring mortgage statements, electricity bills, telephone bill etc (shouldnt need more than 3 of each but bring more just in case). Open up a bank account here and transfer your money or bring evidence of money in UK, this is important if you are going to rent when you get here, especially if you dont have a job lined up (ive been through this and am also now a landlord) you need to be able to prove that you are low risk and have plenty of money to cover rents etc. Also you will need to line up a few people as references for both jobs and rental. I kept and still have a uk credit card and bank account, this was also very handy because even though I set up a bank account before getting here, i didnt have cards etc so this will see you through first few weeks. Other than that good luck - im sure you will love it over here

• 2 weeks later...

Archived