ANMAC -Statement of entry

DeniDeni

Hi, I sent my pack to ANMAC for a full assessment a couple of weeks ago and today received my email to say it has been received (yay!). However I could not find my original statement of entry so logged in to the NMC website and printed the one off from there. Apparently ANMAC will not accept ones from the online register (even though it was it was verified by the legal practitioner). They have asked me to complete a Statutory Declaration form to say I don't have it any more.

i have rung the NMC today and asked them to resend which they have said may take up to 10 days. What I am wondering is.... Should I just fill in the declaration now and send it.... will that delay things in the long run whilst they look into it...... Or should I hold on for the 10 days now for the NMC one to come through?

3 months is long enough to wait for one bloomin letter, don't really want to delay things any further! :nah:

I would just wait for nmc copy...They usually do things quicker than the ten days...n anmac will take a while anyway..its up to you..i don't think either way will delay or quicken things...I personally would rather have all documents right as much as possible n wait a few more days..my anmac modified assessment took 16 weeks last year n I sent everything right from start

Archived