CPA exam pattern: help required

Indianinoz

I'm a CA from India(ICAI) and undergoing CPA Program under the MRA between India(ICAI) and Australia(CPA).

As you would know I have to appear for 2 exams:

1) Better Practice in Governance and Accountability

2) Global Stratergy and Leadership

I have already enrolled(and paid fees) for the above exams. I have also received the books for both these exams.

Now my question is regarding the examination pattern for both these exams. How is the paper pattern? Do we have to select from multiple choice questions(if yes, from how many options) or do we have to write long and short answers? If it is a combination of all, what is the distribution (say 20% MCQs, 40% long answer, 40% short answer....). Is there any negative marking? Are these open book tests? What are the passing marks? What is the duration of these exam(say 3 hours each...)?

Also, regarding Better Practice in Governance and Accountability, when can I schedule this exam?

They are open book.

CPA has a complicated scaled grading system that isn't fully explained anywhere.

Multiple choice has 4 options. All multiple choice are at the start and then the longer questions are at the end cant remember the split.

They are 3 hours + 15 mins reading or thereabouts.