August Invitation Round/July Stats (189 Visa)

hightower00

Nope, a 189 visa. This is what I was told:

'No, visas can be granted on any day. There is an allocation for the visa year, but this is not split monthly.'

@Sarahb1986 ok I see now.....you agent is talking about visa grants, which can happen on any day.

This thread is about EOI invitations. Totally separate thing.

Added: I see you're from Liverpool too.

Hi All,

I got the invite and then keyed in all personal details etc. I took me to a place where it said Submit application. Does the payment screen come after all this? I want to confirm this before i submit. Can anyone help regarding this? CaptainC can you please guide?

Hi All,

I got the invite and then keyed in all personal details etc. I took me to a place where it said Submit application. Does the payment screen come after all this? I want to confirm this before i submit. Can anyone help regarding this? CaptainC can you please guide?

Yes that's right, the payment is after Submit Application. Your application is not considered as having been fully submitted until you pay. If you are not doing your medicals and PC first, then go ahead and pay and start uploading after that as you'll have at least a good 4 weeks before a CO is allocated. Good luck with your application.

Yes that's right, the payment is after Submit Application. Your application is not considered as having been fully submitted until you pay. If you are not doing your medicals and PC first, then go ahead and pay and start uploading after that as you'll have at least a good 4 weeks before a CO is allocated. Good luck with your application.

Hey caf

Thanks for your reply. I wasn't asked for PC or medicals before in this pages I filled in. So how does this work??

I make the payment and is it after that links to upload documents are sent??

Hey caf

Thanks for your reply. I wasn't asked for PC or medicals before in this pages I filled in. So how does this work??

I make the payment and is it after that links to upload documents are sent??

Just pay and then you can start uploading documents. You can do meds and PCC whenever you like, unless you've been advised not to obtain them until requested by the department.

Archived