sales - solar company(sponsorship available for right person)

solarwa210

Opportunity to work with one of W.A. largest solar power company helping businesses increase profitability. Easy product to sell as our company and solution sells itself.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

Motivated and driven

Business to busines sexperience preferred

Experience in solar would be advantage (We also provide full training although not hard to learn)

Experience in direct selling (Kirby, Solar, Roller Shutters, Blinds)

Excellent communication skills

Great negotiation skills

Open minded

High energy levels

Enthusiastic

You will have competitive salary base and commission in return.

Sponsorship visa offered if you are good in sales roles.

What are you waiting for? Send the resume Now !!! solarwa@outlook.com

Opportunity to work with one of W.A. largest solar power company helping businesses increase profitability. Easy product to sell as our company and solution sells itself.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

Motivated and driven

Business to busines sexperience preferred

Er... you might want to make use of the edit button. I imagine those with business "sexperience" might be better off looking for a job round one of the mines! :biglaugh:

Also, where in WA is this role based? I'm assuming, as you can't find "the right person" among Aus citizens/PRs, it is somewhere rather unpopular...?

Okay. Here is a good example.

Why on earth do you make the immediate leap to thinking you need to sponsor someone from the UK ?

If you stick the job spec into Google you can see the proper ad - with slightly more detail and slightly fewer typos. The employer is based in southern Perth. I'd also be interested to know if there is really no one among the 2 million-odd inhabitants of Perth who has experience of selling solar panels and wants to earn $200k a year. Hopefully Mr SolarWA will be along later to give us more info...

Archived