Oh no...... No Argos!

Teejams

Marisa have you tried Sainsburys, Asda and Tescos? From memory the were very similar to Target also Peacocks. It's 5 years since I've gone shopping there though.

Things have changed then! I havent seen Tesco clothea but Sainsbury and asda are more like Kmart or BigW, both a step down in quality from target

I agree with QSS, the supermarkets are very much on par with Target and when we first moved out I really missed Next for my grown-up sensible work clothes and found Jacqui E and Susan good replacements so perhaps Next will suit you doing the reverse. BHS is pretty good too, I stocked up on vests and t-shirts for my hols and the quality is a bit better than the supermarkets.

Sorry, missed your post. As I said, I feel Sainsbury's and definitely Asda's clothes are closer to Kmart or BigW - poorer quality material/stitching and cheap acid-colour dyes compared to Target. I must check out BHS and Peacocks.