Medicals complete, request complete button?!

GeoSurfer

Health clearance granted this morning. Health details on immiaccount document table still says 'requested' rather than received as they have my medical documents, not me. Do they upload them to your account for you? I want to press Request Complete to alert CO all is finished but not sure if they or MO will need to upload meds to immiaccount first? Help! So close...

I did mine in Australia, and I wasn't ever given a 'clearance' - they just use the ref# hiven by my CO and upload the results. I emailed my CO a week later and he confirmed that he had received the medical results. I don't think you even get to see the results. Plus x-rays and other tests take a few days.

Health clearance granted this morning. Health details on immiaccount document table still says 'requested' rather than received as they have my medical documents, not me. Do they upload them to your account for you? I want to press Request Complete to alert CO all is finished but not sure if they or MO will need to upload meds to immiaccount first? Help! So close...

Not sure what you mean, particularly never heard of anyone getting specific notification of "health clearance". Unless something has changed you don't need to do anything after taking medicals, other than just wait.

Thanks for the replies. The system has changed very recently, I found a powerpoint that details what changed, I'll post in another thread as it might help others :).

On my main immiaccount page, there is a table showing documents requested with a status next to it; Recommended, Received or Requested. At the moment my 'Health, Evidence of' row has a status of 'Requested'.

Underneath there is a button that says 'Get Health Details' which shows the status of your medicals. It currently says:

Health requirement – health clearance provided – no action required

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

There is a third button which is for Request Complete. Pressing this alerts the CO that the requested medical/information has been attached so waiting is kept to a minimum.

My query is whether I should alert the CO given that my health clearance is provided but the documentation table is still showing my health evidence as requested and not received. I am not sure whether this will ever change to received whether or not the CO or MO has attached my medical documents to my application. I know they won't give me the medical/xray details or anything to upload myself but not sure whether it will ever show as 'received'.

I don't need to do anything, no. But if I click the Request Completed button it will mean they look at it now rather than at the end of the 28 days since they requested I undertake the medical. Don't want to come across as spoilt/demanding, just think this scenario must be why they have the Request Complete button available, to prevent waiting when all is ready.

I was only able to press the 'request complete' button when immi asked for further documentation. I attached the document they requested & pressed 'request complete' so they were then aware I had done what they had asked. It wasn't highlighted before then but was obviously looked at and not after 28 days. I didn't do anything after my medical.

I don't need to do anything, no. But if I click the Request Completed button it will mean they look at it now rather than at the end of the 28 days since they requested I undertake the medical. Don't want to come across as spoilt/demanding, just think this scenario must be why they have the Request Complete button available, to prevent waiting when all is ready.

The question is, did DIBP ask you to provide extra documents or is it simply the medicals?

If you have completed everything they have asked for then you must click the complete button to alert them.

If you haven't completed everything then you must wait until you've uploaded all the requested items before clicking the complete button.

The question is, did DIBP ask you to provide extra documents or is it simply the medicals?

If you have completed everything they have asked for then you must click the complete button to alert them.

If you haven't completed everything then you must wait until you've uploaded all the requested items before clicking the complete button.

They wanted birth certificate, PCC and medicals. I uploaded birth certificate, PCC and did the medical which is now supposedly 'cleared' but no documents are attached (but may never be anyway). So I guess I have completed the request, just don't want to alert them prematurely...

I've bitten the bullet and pressed it, I'm sure/hopeful they won't kick off too much if it's early!

They wanted birth certificate, PCC and medicals. I uploaded birth certificate, PCC and did the medical which is now supposedly 'cleared' but no documents are attached (but may never be anyway). So I guess I have completed the request, just don't want to alert them prematurely...

I've bitten the bullet and pressed it, I'm sure/hopeful they won't kick off too much if it's early!

Nah it's not. You did the correct thing

Archived