ACS letter validy at the of invite or EOI submission date

Tsoglog Busgui

I have an unfortunate dilemma,

I Submitted my EOI on May 18th and got an invite on July 6th,

But my ACS letter is expired on 5th July,

My question is ACS letter needs to be valid at the time of the invitation or the visa application date?

Can someone share some thoughts please

I have an unfortunate dilemma,

I Submitted my EOI on May 18th and got an invite on July 6th,

But my ACS letter is expired on 5th July,

My question is ACS letter needs to be valid at the time of the invitation or the visa application date?

Can someone share some thoughts please

Either way, it's invalid.

Contact ACS to re-new your skills assessment? This will probably mean re-submitting all of the previous paperwork, and new paperwork to show work experience between last assessment and the current date.

Either way, it's invalid.

Contact ACS to re-new your skills assessment? This will probably mean re-submitting all of the previous paperwork, and new paperwork to show work experience between last assessment and the current date.

OK, but does this means my newly received invite is also invalid too? IM ok with applying re-assement but, It will be devastating to re-submit the whole EOI again

Can you guys please share your thoughts, thanks

You can't use the invitation is your existing skills assessment expired before the invitation was issued and your new skills assessment will be dated well after the invitation was issued (and will likely be issued after the invitation has expired anyway). You will need to start again.

OK, but does this means my newly received invite is also invalid too? IM ok with applying re-assement but, It will be devastating to re-submit the whole EOI again

Can you guys please share your thoughts, thanks

Like others have said, you'll need to apply for a new skills assessment and also let your EOI lapse (60 days) and then submit a brand new EOI. Don't be too upset about starting the EOI again, if you'd submitted the visa application then you would have lost a lot of money, it's good you figured out the problem early.

Devastating? It takes roughly 20 minutes to fill in an EOI.

Unless the problem is due to you close to an age limit that would see you get less points?