How long did you wait to get your visa granted?

Meljayg

Hey PIO's

We lodged our 189 visa ourselves on May 12th, we've had medicals and police checks carried out in May also, we were allocated a Case Officer on June 30th; How long did the rest of you wait to have your visa granted after this point please?

TIA,

Mel :)

Hey PIO's

We lodged our 189 visa ourselves on May 12th, we've had medicals and police checks carried out in May also, we were allocated a Case Officer on June 30th; How long did the rest of you wait to have your visa granted after this point please?

TIA,

Mel :)

We lodged the same day as you. Not heard anything yet, but I thought that was good as you only get a case officer if they need additional information. Otherwise it's a direct grant.

I'm thinking we won't hear for a few more weeks yet being as some that lodged in April still haven't been granted.

We lodged the same day as you. Not heard anything yet, but I thought that was good as you only get a case officer if they need additional information. Otherwise it's a direct grant.

I'm thinking we won't hear for a few more weeks yet being as some that lodged in April still haven't been granted.

I'm filling out Form 80's as thats the only thing I can think of that they could possibly want........although they've not actually asked for anything else yet......

Good luck with yours :)

Everyone gets a Case Officer, but you will only hear from them if they need more information.

How do you know if you've been assigned a case officer?

You often don't They get in touch if they want something but if the don't need to ask you about anything you won't hear from them till the visa gets granted.

Archived