New Friends - SE Suburbs, Melbourne

Hi all!

My family and I have recently moved from Scotland to Melbourne. We are living in the SE Suburbs by Bonbeach and Seaford.

My wife and I are in our mid 30's and our son is 13. We have also brought our dog with us on the adventure, a friendly cocker spaniel! We would love to meet up with new people and make some friendships. Maybe some of you would be keen to catch up for coffee or something?

Thanks for taking the time to read and hope to hear from some of you soon.

All the best,

Dave

Edited by DaveC

Hi all!

My family and I have recently moved from Scotland to Melbourne. We are living in the SE Suburbs by Bonbeach and Seaford.

My wife and I are in our mid 30's and our son is 13. We have also brought our dog with us on the adventure, a friendly cocker spaniel! We would love to meet up with new people and make some friendships. Maybe some of you would be keen to catch up for coffee or something?

Thanks for taking the time to read and hope to hear from some of you soon.

All the best,

Dave

Hi Dave

my famuly and I also moved from Scotland to Melbourne 8 months ago we are in the batside area, how are you finding it so far ?

Karen

Join up with the Life in Victoria forum there are many many Brits on bayside from the city down to Mount Martha. Frankston has always been an area with a high population of peole from Britain. Karingal is a hive of English accents from many old migrants. Hard pushed to find a young person who has not got one Brit in the family or both.

Hi Dan. Thanks for reply. It would be great to meet up at some point. I'll send you my contact details on a private message and hopefully we can arrange something for the near future. Best wishes, Dave

• 1 month later...
Guest Suzi Wong

Hi Dave, me and other half are from East Kilbride, been in seaford just over 2 years. Happy to meet you for coffee at some point. Can't seem to pm you from iPad but let me know if you want to meet for coffee and a chat. Susan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all,

Me and my husband will also be moving to Melbourne from the UAE. We are in our 30s and have 3.5 year old twins. Ill be coming next February to check things out before the big move, and would love to meet some people who already live there!

Please PM me if you're up for it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, we too are moving over to Melbourne next February, I am in my 30's (just!!) and my husband is in his early 40's. We have 2 boys, who will both be turning 5 and 3 next month! Would be good to arrange some meet ups for when we arrive, although I am sure we will have plenty to keep us busy when we initially move over!!

Hi everyone, we too are moving over to Melbourne next February, I am in my 30's (just!!) and my husband is in his early 40's. We have 2 boys, who will both be turning 5 and 3 next month! Would be good to arrange some meet ups for when we arrive, although I am sure we will have plenty to keep us busy when we initially move over!!

Where are you moving to and where from Nasacar ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are currently in Gloucestershire, in the UK. Not sure exactly where we will settle at the moment. We have booked our short term accommodation in Forest Hills and are looking at Blackburn area as have friends who live in the Eastern suburbs. We have looked at Bayside areas too in particular Parkdale and Mentone but are thinking it would be good to be nearer to friends while we settle in?? How long have you been in Melbourne? Are you settling in well?

We are currently in Gloucestershire, in the UK. Not sure exactly where we will settle at the moment. We have booked our short term accommodation in Forest Hills and are looking at Blackburn area as have friends who live in the Eastern suburbs. We have looked at Bayside areas too in particular Parkdale and Mentone but are thinking it would be good to be nearer to friends while we settle in?? How long have you been in Melbourne? Are you settling in well?

I live in Mentone, love it here [emoji173]️ we have been here a year and settled in great best move we ever made. Think I'll always live in bayside, love being beside the beach loads of UK meet ups here too [emoji106]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk